Straght no dents or cracks..no problems..Frame was used for track bike so not title. Can give bill of sale.
Frames for Sale
- Custom 1" axle pockets with recessed cover pockets(US $24.99)
- 0767001 kuryakyn 7332 front fender spear(US $25.35)
- 7648001 kuryakyn 3175 universal chrome mounts clamps for 1-1/4?diameter tubing ((US $27.04)
- 4648001 kuryakyn 9253 chrome curved horizontal side mount license holder (ea) fo(US $109.85)
- Harley 2009-13 all touring models front guard(US $40.00)
- Harley 02 up v-rod black side stand(US $19.00)
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 20 December 2006 09:38 You're looking at the long-awaited successor to Honda's NSX. After years of on-off speculation, we will finally see the new supercar in thinly veiled concept guise next month. The company says this low-slung coupe 'provides a glimpse of the next-generation Acura exotic sports car' - but insiders openly talk of this being the new NSX.Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
CAR COMPANY Peugeot is recalling some of its 5008 models in the UK due to a possible airbag problem. Friction wear can occur on the driver's seat wiring harness. This can lead to an electrical malfunction and may cause the unwanted triggering of the driver's seat airbag.Sun, 16 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Ferrari F1 driver Felipe Massa led a parade of 964 Ferraris to claim a new world record at Ferrari’s 2012 Racing Days at Silverstone. Ferrari Racing Days have been back at Silverstone this weekend, for the first time in 5 years, and to celebrate the occasion Ferrari has managed to claim a new world record for the number of Ferraris on track at any one time. When the last Ferrari Racing Days outing was at Silverstone, in 2007, Ferrari managed to garner 385 of Maranello’s finest to parade round Silverstone’s track for a new world record, but that record was broken later that year by Ferrari in Japan with 485 cars.