Brand new, heavy duty, hydraulic, Kontrolle brand, rear shocks for Porsche 911,912,912-E,& 930. Two different applications available, 1969 thru 1971, 911 & 912 and 1972 thru 1988, 911, 912-E & 930! Compare at $300-$400, per pair! Email your exact year and model, if you win, so we ship you the correct rear shocks! Hundreds of pairs sold!
Nos Porsche Rear Shocks 1969-88 911,912,912e, & 930 on 2040-parts.com
Redwood City, California, US
Shocks & Struts for Sale
- Firestone reversible sleeve bus air spring air ride front bellows air w/o stop(US $50.00)
- 1965 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ford mustang kyb rear shock excel-g(US $23.99)
- Primer unpainted 02 03 04 05 06 nissan altima spoiler(US $85.00)
- Monroe spectrum front & rear shock strut kit set of 4 for 95-99 legacy 4wd(US $299.90)
- Monroe 71443 & 71444 subaru legacy impreza front shock strut pair set of 2 new(US $179.90)
- Monroe 4 new shocks ford expedition 4x4 4wd 97 - 02(US $119.81)
The 2013 Lexus LS is due to be revealed on Monday but Lexus has already revealed the first official photo of the new LS. We reported earlier this month that the new 2013 Lexus LS was on the way – including an LS F Sport version - and that Lexus would be revealing their new flagship on 30th July. But hot on the heels of a couple of leaked photos of the new LS, Lexus has decided to be pragmatic and release an official first image of the 2013 LS ahead of the official reveal next week.Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The creative arm of global automotive specialist, Technicon Design, has opened a new European studio in Rüsslesheim, Germany. As part of a grand opening late last year, selected clients where invited to view the new center. The new studio takes occupancy in the historic former Opel factory in the heart of the town in the Rhein-Main region of Germany.Sun, 13 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
OFFICIAL: 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible A few days ago we had the first leaked photos of the new BMW 4 Series Convertible, so it was clear BMW were close to revealing the 4 Series Convertible. And here it is. Bigger than the old 3 Series Convertible – and, not surprisingly, looking very like the 4 Series Coupe – the new 4 Series Convertible keeps the folding metal roof the 3 Series had so you really get a proper coupe and convertible all in one.