Brand new, heavy duty, hydraulic, Kontrolle brand, rear shocks for Porsche 911,912,912-E,& 930. Two different applications available, 1969 thru 1971, 911 & 912 and 1972 thru 1988, 911, 912-E & 930! Compare at $300-$400, per pair! Email your exact year and model, if you win, so we ship you the correct rear shocks! Hundreds of pairs sold!
Nos Porsche Rear Shocks 1969-88 911,912,912e, & 930 on 2040-parts.com
Redwood City, California, US
Shocks & Struts for Sale
- Firestone reversible sleeve bus air spring air ride front bellows air w/o stop(US $50.00)
- 1965 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ford mustang kyb rear shock excel-g(US $23.99)
- Primer unpainted 02 03 04 05 06 nissan altima spoiler(US $85.00)
- Monroe spectrum front & rear shock strut kit set of 4 for 95-99 legacy 4wd(US $299.90)
- Monroe 71443 & 71444 subaru legacy impreza front shock strut pair set of 2 new(US $179.90)
- Monroe 4 new shocks ford expedition 4x4 4wd 97 - 02(US $119.81)
Full Jaguar XK 5.0 - Coupe and Convertible - Specifications and prices below. The standard V8 version with the normally aspirated V8 is a great choice for a Grand Tourer. It offers performance pretty much up with the previous Supercharged XKR, but in a much more refined and civilised way.
Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez on the Mercedes tie-up, the rise of turbo cars and the end of the Lagonda SUV projectTue, 15 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
MSN Cars is in Palm Springs, California, to drive the new Aston Martin Vanquish Volante and V12 Vantage S. Aston Martin, voted the second coolest brand in the world behind Apple, is celebrating its 100th year. Over an informal dinner, MSN Cars was given an exclusive chance to talk shop with Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez to see what the future holds for the Gaydon-based company.Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
There are no plans whatsoever to bring a Soul coupe to the market, Kia said when we gave a spokesperson a call. "We're constantly evaluating the market," he told us, "but there are no future Soul derivatives in the works, no ideas currently being explored." This contradicts a rumor currently spreading across the Internet. They have all concluded that Kia's two-door Soul will look like the above.