00 01 02 Chev Suburban,pick Up Throttle Control Module 25173339 C on 2040-parts.com
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
You are about to bid on a used and tested good throttle control module
that will fit 00 01 02 Silverados, Tahoes, Yukons & Suburbans.
Parts number is 25173339 C.
Please bid onlu if you intend to pay for this item.
Engine Computers for Sale
- 2006 mercury mariner ebx engine brain box used(US $100.00)
- Vw volkswagen passat cc touareg emission-control module repair kit genuine oem(US $374.49)
- 4727139 caravan/ voyager / town and country 1996 3.3l ecm ecu engine computer(US $175.00)
- 2006 hyundai sonata ecm, 3.3l, 39110-3c760 by delphi
- 2008 honda odyssey ex-l ecu ecm electronic control module 128k oem(US $128.04)
- Jdm nissan z32 300zx vg30dett m/t 22 ecu 41p03 sard analyse tuned(US $250.00)
Isn’t virtual reality a great thing? It lets you push the boundaries and do things you wouldn’t get away with in real life. Which explains why we’ve been sent pictures of this – the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, a concept car that will exist only in Gran Turismo 6 when it’s launched on 6 December 2013.Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
If German car collector and Lancia Stratos fan Michael Stoschek gets his way, there will be a new interpretation of the legendary Stratos rally car sooner rather than later. Speculation and spy photos have been circulating for a couple weeks, and now we have official photos. Italian design house Pininfarina did the prototype, which Stoschek originally had done for his personal use.Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
THE NUMBER of 20 to 24-year-olds injured in road accidents is nearly twice as high as the national adult average, according to Government statistics. As many as 6.7% of 20 to 24-year-olds said they had been injured in a road accident in the period 2010 to 2012 compared with the all-adult (16 and over) average of 3.8%. The next-worst casualty age range was 25 29-year-olds, of whom 5.8% suffered a road accident injury in 2010-12, while the figure for 30 to 39-year-olds was 5.0%.