01-10 Chevy 2500 Hd 3500 8-lug Front & Rear 5100 Series Bilstein Shocks 4 Pc Set on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Part Brand:Cognito / Bilstein
Manufacturer Part Number:BIL-BE5-E381-T0
Interchange Part Number:BIL-LFK-GM8L-2001
Other Part Number:24-186742
Year:2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Model Year:01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
Model:Silverado 1500 HD / 2500 HD / 3500
Placement on Vehicle:Array
Surface Finish:Zinc Plated
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
01-10 Chevy 2500 HD 3500 8-lug Front & Rear 5100 Series Bilstein Shocks 4 Pc Set
Chevy 1500HD 2500HD 3500 Performance 5100 Series Bilstein Shocks - 4 Piece Set
THIS LISTING IS FOR COMPLETE SET OF 4 SHOCKS
2001-2010 GM 8-lug 5100 Bilstein front shocks. These shocks are made exclusively for Cognito Motorsports and to there specifications by Bilstein, giving you the needed travel to optimize ride quality and suspension function. These shocks can be used on stock height vehicles, torsion key lifted vehicles, or vehicles running the Cognito upper control arm leveling kit. These front shocks are longer than the OE units allowing 0-2.5" of lift in the front end. They will work perfect on a bone stock truck as well. This package also includes a set of 5100 replacement rear shocks to match your new front shocks. The rear shocks will allow you to go 0-1" lift
Please be aware that the original stock length shocks are too short from the factory and can cause a harse ride when the vehicles torsion keys are adjusted ot replaced. These shock are designed to address this problem and give you the ride you want from your HD.
**Note: A wheel alignment will be necessary if you plan on adjusting the torsion bars. Please be careful if you plan on doing this as torsion bars can be very dangerous and should be adjusted by a professional.
- 2001-2010 - Chevy Silverado 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500 (2 & 4wd)
- 2001-2010 - GMC Sierra 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, 3500 (2 & 4wd)
- Does NOT fit 1500 Light Duty
Part # BIL-BE5-E381-T0-Qty-2/24-186742-Qty-2
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Shocks & Struts for Sale
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
McLaren MP4-12C - are problems hurting sales? All cars have teething problems. And the new McLaren MP4-12C - despite McLaren’s renowned meticulous attention to detail – is no different.
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Part 2 of our Citroen C3 Review
The 1.4 VTi is not necessarily the best engine for the C3, but it is nice for a change to have a petrol engine in a small car. You get used to the almost on/off nature of driving a small, turbo diesel that it’s rather nice to get a petrol engine with more linear power and a more fluid note for a change. But 95bhp is not quite enough for really flying along – even in a compact-sized car – but it’s enough to propel the C3 around town quite adequately.
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
This is the Morgan Eva GT, a brand new sports car that the Malvern-based manufacturer will start building in 2012. Unveiled at the 2010 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, the Eva GT is built around a variation of the aluminium chassis used in the Aero Supersports and is powered by a twin-turbo BMW straight six. Not at all, as Morgan is already taking £5000 deposits and offering up all the information it has to encourage potential customers to put an order in.