selling a rear brake assembly with a rear caliper for a yamaha r6 and r6s. Its used but in great condition. see pics.
03-09 Yamaha R6 R6s Right Rearset Brake Lever Assembly on 2040-parts.com
Monterey, California, US
Pedals & Pegs for Sale
- Bsa footrest rubber set a7 a10 pre-unit early to 1962 rubbers 29-7551 front foot(US $16.00)
- Performance machine replacement rubber for contour wrapped shifter peg black h-d(US $12.51)
- Distinctive flame rider floorboards yamaha xvs drag star & xv virago(US $282.00)
- Rear passenger foot pegs footrest for honda cb400 nsr250 p2/p3/p4 cb250 hot(US $9.49)
- 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 boulevard m109r right passenger footpeg foot peg(US $75.00)
- Front step stay right hand side w/ bolt & socket for kawasaki ninja genuine part(US $65.00)
This Autoweek archives piece comes from March 1980, when Bob Irvin and Bob Hall explored the fabled--and failed--Pontiac Trans Am wagon. In the late 1970s, the Pontiac Firebird Type K (Kammback) was explored as a way to inject some life into the aging F-body lineup. After a concept build by Pontiac Motor Division, vice president of design Bill Mitchell had two 1977 models constructed in Italy by famed Ferrari designer Sergio Pininfarina.Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:00:00 -0700
Porsche has released pictures of the most intense 997 yet, the GT3 RS. Due to be released in spring next year in North America, the RS produces 415PS from its naturally-aspirated 3.6l flat-six, enough for a 0-62mph time of 4.2 seconds. Power is sent through the rear wheels only, whose surrounding shoulders widen by 43mm to accommodate the extra track.Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Chevrolet has debuted the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the Detroit Motor Show, the most powerful – and fuel efficient – Corvette to date. Revealed at the Detroit Auto Show, the new Corvette – which gets the fabled ‘Stingray’ moniker – comes as standard with a 6.2 litre V8 delivering 450 horses and 450lb/ft of torque which translates in to a properly swift 0-60mph of under four seconds, and yet conspires to offer official economy of 26mpg – just not at the same time. But it looks like the new Corvette may be able to go round corners as well as it goes in a straight line, with a new seven-speed manual ‘box with rev matching driving the power to the rear wheels, and a five position Drive Mode Selector that’s said to tailor 12 vehicle attributes to suit intent and environment.