04-09 Prius Hv Battery on 2040-parts.com
Owensville, Missouri, United States
04-09 Prius battery with a 1 year warranty. I recondition the battery, test drive them then do the install. Will also do a 2 year warranty for $950. Install is free with in 200 miles-outside that area will charge an small service fee. you can call me @ 573-645-1087 thanks I service all surrounding state of Missouri can also do other states call for more info Core is needed for exchange
Batteries for Sale
Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:00:00 -0800
- Bmw bluetooth module (mulf2) white plug type, p/n 84109226711 e90 e87 e60 e70(AU $349.00)
- 2010-2015 toyota prius hybrid battery modules 7.2v nimh 6.5ah tested(US $40.00)
- 2002 toyota prius hybrid battery computer(US $99.00)
- Hybrid batery fortoyota camry 2012,2013,2014, 2015,2016,(US $2,300.00)
- '04 prius high voltage battery assy w/computer, plug/fuse, housing, #g9280-47010(US $850.00)
- 2010-2013 honda insight crz hybrid battery pack assembly 1b000-rtw-a50 oem(US $300.00)
By Mark Nichol
First Official Pictures
03 March 2008 20:00
VW has finally taken the wraps off the new Scirocco, 15 years after killing off the last generation coupe. Due to be officially unveiled at Geneva 2008, the Golf-based Scirocco has a pleasingly similar exterior to the Iroc concept shown at the 2006 Paris Motor Show, although the concept’s space-age interior has, predictably, undergone the full production watering-down. How cynical.
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The World Car of the Year awards were announced last Thursday at the New York auto show. Porsche, Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz all took top honors in different classes. It seems 'ze Germans know what makes judges tick.
Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:00:00 -0700
BMW has released images and information about its i8 Concept Spyder, which follows on from the i3 and i8 concepts. This open-top two-seater car features upwards-swiveling doors that pivot forwards around the A-pillars, a transparent glass panel at the rear and is based around the LifeDrive architecture, which fusing independent units together using a lightweight modular construction. A two-section roof is planned for less favorable conditions.