06 07 08 09 10 Toyota Sienna 86280-ae013 Jbl Harman Becker Amplifier Amp Radio on 2040-parts.com
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86280-AE013
Model:JBL HARMAN BECKER
JBL Harman/Becker amplifier from a 2006 Toyota Sienna. Nice condition, no corrosion or water intrusion. Worked properly prior to removal from donor vehicle. Toyota part number 86280-AE013 - includes plugs and a foot or so of wiring harness in case you need to make repairs to your existing system. Fits 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna with JBL audio.
FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48 STATES!!!
Please take time to look closely at ALL pictures and ask questions BEFORE purchasing. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this part. I pack my items carefully, ship FAST, and have been an eBayer for over 15 years, so buy with confidence from me!
- Items have been described to the best of my ability. Unless otherwise stated, they are all used parts from salvage vehicles. Please do your homework and confirm that the part you are buying is the correct one for your vehicle. Electronic parts such as computers/modules may need additional programming to make them work with your vehicle. This is the buyer's responsibility.
- Depending on the item, its size and weight, and where it's being shipped, it may ship US Postal Service, FedEx, or a third party freight company. If you need faster service or have special shipping instructions, please let me know prior to buying this item. Local pickup is also available, if for some reason you find yourself in rural NE Wisconsin.
- Items purchased will usually ship out the same day or the next morning depending on when it's purchased.
- If for whatever reason you need to return this part - it doesn't work, you couldn't use it, you changed your mind, etc. OR if the part showed up damaged in shipping, PLEASE contact me first via eBay messaging before doing anything else, so that I can quickly resolve your issue.
- Parts can be returned for any reason for 30 days from the day you receive your item. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee on parts that are not defective.
Amplifiers for Sale
Wed, 12 May 2010
Porsche has released details of the 911 GT2 RS
It’s just a week since we brought you leaked photos of the new Porsche GT2 RS. But a week is a long time in the modern world of car leaks, and we’d expected Porsche to divvy up the official gen on the GT2 RS sooner than this. But they’ve got there.
Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Alfa Romeo 4C
We had a stab at guessing what the Alfa Romeo 4C would be like once we knew it was likely that Alfa were taking the 4C – a baby Alfa 8C – to Geneva. But we didn’t have much to go on. If we’d guessed that the Alfa 4C would be, in almost every sense that matters, a scaled-down 8C we wouldn’t have been far wrong.
Fri, 05 Mar 2010
BMW are planning a hotter 1 Series - the BMW 135is
The rumourmill in this business is always rife with what people think is going to happen in the car industry. One of the persistent rumours over the last year has been the return of the BMW M1 moniker to a performance BMW. And we buy in to that.