06 07 08 09 10 Toyota Sienna 86280-ae013 Jbl Harman Becker Amplifier Amp Radio on 2040-parts.com
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86280-AE013
Model:JBL HARMAN BECKER
JBL Harman/Becker amplifier from a 2006 Toyota Sienna. Nice condition, no corrosion or water intrusion. Worked properly prior to removal from donor vehicle. Toyota part number 86280-AE013 - includes plugs and a foot or so of wiring harness in case you need to make repairs to your existing system. Fits 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna with JBL audio.
FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48 STATES!!!
Please take time to look closely at ALL pictures and ask questions BEFORE purchasing. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this part. I pack my items carefully, ship FAST, and have been an eBayer for over 15 years, so buy with confidence from me!
- Items have been described to the best of my ability. Unless otherwise stated, they are all used parts from salvage vehicles. Please do your homework and confirm that the part you are buying is the correct one for your vehicle. Electronic parts such as computers/modules may need additional programming to make them work with your vehicle. This is the buyer's responsibility.
- Depending on the item, its size and weight, and where it's being shipped, it may ship US Postal Service, FedEx, or a third party freight company. If you need faster service or have special shipping instructions, please let me know prior to buying this item. Local pickup is also available, if for some reason you find yourself in rural NE Wisconsin.
- Items purchased will usually ship out the same day or the next morning depending on when it's purchased.
- If for whatever reason you need to return this part - it doesn't work, you couldn't use it, you changed your mind, etc. OR if the part showed up damaged in shipping, PLEASE contact me first via eBay messaging before doing anything else, so that I can quickly resolve your issue.
- Parts can be returned for any reason for 30 days from the day you receive your item. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee on parts that are not defective.
Amplifiers for Sale
Tue, 05 Apr 2011
Here's a car that will appeal to Ferrari fans and techno fans--the 1987 Ferrari 412 shown at the start of the 2007 movie Daft Punk's Electroma. The Ferrari is one of several musician-related items being auctioned off by EMI Group as a fundraiser for disaster-relief efforts in Japan. The car is in mint condition, still wears the HUMAN license plate as seen in the movie, and it has been signed by Daft Punk members Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter.
Wed, 02 Apr 2014
LONDON cabbies have seized the chance to test the first in a new wave of low-emissions taxis. At Metrocab's testing facility in Surrey, representatives from the Capital's taxi world met London Mayor Boris Johnson, who after driving the car threatened to turn into Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson. The Mayor joined Licensed Taxi Drivers Association (LTDA) General Secretary Steve McNamara, and London Cab Drivers Club (LCDC) Chairman Grant Davis to put the Metrocab’s zero emissions capability to the test.
Tue, 13 Sep 2011
Yes, yes - CAR Online got a bit excited last week and thought it had scooped the new Maserati SUV when it hadn't. But this one is real: Maser showed the new Kubang concept in the metal at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show. If that badge sounds familiar, that's because Maserati showed a concept car bearing the same name at the Detroit auto show 2003.