06 07 08 09 10 Toyota Sienna 86280-ae013 Jbl Harman Becker Amplifier Amp Radio on 2040-parts.com
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86280-AE013
Model:JBL HARMAN BECKER
JBL Harman/Becker amplifier from a 2006 Toyota Sienna. Nice condition, no corrosion or water intrusion. Worked properly prior to removal from donor vehicle. Toyota part number 86280-AE013 - includes plugs and a foot or so of wiring harness in case you need to make repairs to your existing system. Fits 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna with JBL audio.
FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48 STATES!!!
Please take time to look closely at ALL pictures and ask questions BEFORE purchasing. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this part. I pack my items carefully, ship FAST, and have been an eBayer for over 15 years, so buy with confidence from me!
- Items have been described to the best of my ability. Unless otherwise stated, they are all used parts from salvage vehicles. Please do your homework and confirm that the part you are buying is the correct one for your vehicle. Electronic parts such as computers/modules may need additional programming to make them work with your vehicle. This is the buyer's responsibility.
- Depending on the item, its size and weight, and where it's being shipped, it may ship US Postal Service, FedEx, or a third party freight company. If you need faster service or have special shipping instructions, please let me know prior to buying this item. Local pickup is also available, if for some reason you find yourself in rural NE Wisconsin.
- Items purchased will usually ship out the same day or the next morning depending on when it's purchased.
- If for whatever reason you need to return this part - it doesn't work, you couldn't use it, you changed your mind, etc. OR if the part showed up damaged in shipping, PLEASE contact me first via eBay messaging before doing anything else, so that I can quickly resolve your issue.
- Parts can be returned for any reason for 30 days from the day you receive your item. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee on parts that are not defective.
Amplifiers for Sale
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Jeep CEO Michael Manley says a pickup truck remains a high priority but a Wrangler-based hauler is at least four years away. "It is too late in Wrangler's product cycle to add a pickup. The 2015 or 2016 time frame makes more sense," Manley said during an interview at the Frankfurt auto show.
Mon, 09 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
We’re not unaccustomed to car manufacturers launching branded products, and Christmas time always sees an increase in the release of non-motoring products to fill the stockings of owners and brand-dedicated enthusiasts. This year Lamborghini has surpassed itself. First it’s unveiled the Meridiist Automobili Lamborghini, a gorgeous mobile phone crafted in conjunction with prestige watch builder Tag Heuer, and apparently inspired by the LP640.
Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The creative arm of global automotive specialist, Technicon Design, has opened a new European studio in Rüsslesheim, Germany. As part of a grand opening late last year, selected clients where invited to view the new center. The new studio takes occupancy in the historic former Opel factory in the heart of the town in the Rhein-Main region of Germany.