06 07 08 09 10 Toyota Sienna 86280-ae013 Jbl Harman Becker Amplifier Amp Radio on 2040-parts.com
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86280-AE013
Model:JBL HARMAN BECKER
JBL Harman/Becker amplifier from a 2006 Toyota Sienna. Nice condition, no corrosion or water intrusion. Worked properly prior to removal from donor vehicle. Toyota part number 86280-AE013 - includes plugs and a foot or so of wiring harness in case you need to make repairs to your existing system. Fits 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna with JBL audio.
FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48 STATES!!!
Please take time to look closely at ALL pictures and ask questions BEFORE purchasing. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this part. I pack my items carefully, ship FAST, and have been an eBayer for over 15 years, so buy with confidence from me!
- Items have been described to the best of my ability. Unless otherwise stated, they are all used parts from salvage vehicles. Please do your homework and confirm that the part you are buying is the correct one for your vehicle. Electronic parts such as computers/modules may need additional programming to make them work with your vehicle. This is the buyer's responsibility.
- Depending on the item, its size and weight, and where it's being shipped, it may ship US Postal Service, FedEx, or a third party freight company. If you need faster service or have special shipping instructions, please let me know prior to buying this item. Local pickup is also available, if for some reason you find yourself in rural NE Wisconsin.
- Items purchased will usually ship out the same day or the next morning depending on when it's purchased.
- If for whatever reason you need to return this part - it doesn't work, you couldn't use it, you changed your mind, etc. OR if the part showed up damaged in shipping, PLEASE contact me first via eBay messaging before doing anything else, so that I can quickly resolve your issue.
- Parts can be returned for any reason for 30 days from the day you receive your item. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee on parts that are not defective.
Amplifiers for Sale
Mon, 08 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
A Silverstone-based company has emerged as the only British (and European) contender for the $10m Automotive X-Prize, a competition to find the most environmentally friendly car on the planet. Delta Motorsport’s E-4 Coupe concept has been accepted into the next stage of the X-Prize competition and the company now has to prepare a fully functioning prototype. Backed by an American insurance company, the X-Prize was set up to 'inspire a new generation of viable, super-efficient vehicles that help break our addiction to oil and stem the effects of climate change'.
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Suzuki in Japan has revealed a facelifted version of the Escudo in Japan, better known in Europe as the Suzuki Grand Vitara. The Suzuki Grand Vitara has been with us since the dinosaurs ruled the earth. Well, it certainly seems that long and the Vitara was pretty much in at the start of the sales phenomenon that is the compact SUV.
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Mini has presented its latest model, the Paceman, as it ventures into a new vehicle class. Appearing – almost to the millimeter, bar colour and trim detailing – to be the Paceman concept seen at NAIAS 2011 in Detroit, the Paceman Sports Activity Coupe features many traditional Mini design cues. Where it moves away from them, it is in keeping the new-style squared off front lamps of the Countryman (with which it shares a front end up to the base of the windscreen) and a roofline which tapers down much more than we've seen in any previous ‘new' Mini before.