06 07 08 09 10 Toyota Sienna 86280-ae013 Jbl Harman Becker Amplifier Amp Radio on 2040-parts.com
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86280-AE013
Model:JBL HARMAN BECKER
JBL Harman/Becker amplifier from a 2006 Toyota Sienna. Nice condition, no corrosion or water intrusion. Worked properly prior to removal from donor vehicle. Toyota part number 86280-AE013 - includes plugs and a foot or so of wiring harness in case you need to make repairs to your existing system. Fits 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna with JBL audio.
FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48 STATES!!!
Please take time to look closely at ALL pictures and ask questions BEFORE purchasing. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this part. I pack my items carefully, ship FAST, and have been an eBayer for over 15 years, so buy with confidence from me!
- Items have been described to the best of my ability. Unless otherwise stated, they are all used parts from salvage vehicles. Please do your homework and confirm that the part you are buying is the correct one for your vehicle. Electronic parts such as computers/modules may need additional programming to make them work with your vehicle. This is the buyer's responsibility.
- Depending on the item, its size and weight, and where it's being shipped, it may ship US Postal Service, FedEx, or a third party freight company. If you need faster service or have special shipping instructions, please let me know prior to buying this item. Local pickup is also available, if for some reason you find yourself in rural NE Wisconsin.
- Items purchased will usually ship out the same day or the next morning depending on when it's purchased.
- If for whatever reason you need to return this part - it doesn't work, you couldn't use it, you changed your mind, etc. OR if the part showed up damaged in shipping, PLEASE contact me first via eBay messaging before doing anything else, so that I can quickly resolve your issue.
- Parts can be returned for any reason for 30 days from the day you receive your item. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee on parts that are not defective.
Amplifiers for Sale
Thu, 06 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
HEAVY RAIN and gale force winds are set to continue to batter large swathes of the south of Britain, leaving many areas at risk of further flooding. The country will be hit by two new turbulent weather systems that are predicted to bring high winds and rain in their wake. And there is fresh misery for people living in the Somerset Levels, where two severe flood warnings remain in place signifying a danger to life.
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Rolls-Royce has revealed the first actual photo of the upcoming Wraith coupe, which will debut at the Geneva motor show in March. The first teaser image was just smoke in the shape of the Spirit of Ecstasy hood ornament, but this photo shows the actual shape of the car. Last week we reported that the big coupe will most likely carry a 6.0-liter V12 engine that should create about 600 hp, and that the car will be about 7 inches shorter than the four-door Ghost.
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
New Porsche Macan teased on new Porsche microsite
What started out being called the Porsche Cajun turned in to the Porsche Macan, and the Macan will debut officially at the Los Angeles Auto Show at the end of November. But ahead of that debut – and, it would seem, a reveal in 41 days time at the first LA press day – Porsche has launched a new microsite for the Macan to tease and inform Porsche fans and potential buyers. What Porsche are at pains to point out is that the Macan isn’t a compact SUV but a five door, five seat Sports Car that just happens to have a raised ride height.