09-13 Dodge Ram 1500 Dual Exhaust Amp Research Bedstep & Bedstep2 Flip-down Step on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:75310-01A / 75406-01A
Interchange Part Number:AMP-75310-01A
Other Part Number:AMP-75406-01A
Placement on Vehicle:Array
Country of Manufacture:United States
Part Brand:AMP Research
Type:Bedstep / Bedstep2
Model:Ram 1500 w/ OEM Dual Exhaust
Ram 1500 Model Year:09 10 11 12 13
Ram 1500 Year:2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
09-13 Dodge Ram 1500 Dual Exhaust AMP Research Bedstep & Bedstep2 Flip-Down Step
BEDSTEP & BEDSTEP2 THE ORIGINAL "FLIP-DOWN" BUMPER & BED SIDE STEP
BY AMP RESEARCH
THIS LISTING IS FOR TWO (2) STEPS
~ BEDSTEP - The original "Flip-Down" Bumper Bed Step. As well as a real time, arm, leg and back-saver. Strong and rugged, this ingeniously designed non-slip, retractable truck step quickly flips down to provide a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickups cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or trailer hitch. Flips down or retracts with the nudge of a foot. Bolt-on installation is a quick 10-minute no-drill task.
- Mounts to the frame at the corner of the rear bumper
- Engineered to support up to 300 lbs
- Die-cast, aluminum alloy linkage components
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings
- Corrosion-resistant, anodized and teflon-coated finish
- Durable, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad
~ BEDSTEP2 - BOX-SIDE STEPS FOR HARD-WORKING TRUCKS. BedStep2 mounts on either side, just behind the cab providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this retractable truck step with its solid, frame-mounted design can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with the nudge of a foot. BedStep2 is proudly made in the USA.
- Mounts on either side of the truck bed, just behind the cab
- Gives easy access to tools and cargo at the front of the truck bed
- Flip down with your foot for easy no-hands operation
- Supports 300 lbs.
- High-traction, glass reinforced nylon composite step pad
- High-strength aluminum alloy linkage arms
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins and self-lubricating bushings
Condition: NEW in Package
Part # AMP-75310-01A/75406-01A
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Nerf Bars & Running Boards for Sale
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Ch–ch–ch–changes: time to face the strain, presciently sang David Bowie looking forward to the 41st Tokyo Motor Show. Since the 40th show in 2007, the car world has changed economically, politically and technologically. Even the show itself has suffered a pitiful transformation, stripped to just the Japanese firms after the European and American car makers block voted with their feet and jilted the show to save cash.
Mon, 01 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The winners of the inaugural Car Design Awards China competition were announced at a glamorous ceremony in the studios of CH-Auto during the Beijing auto show in April, marking the culmination of successful competition. Seven talented students – who had responded to briefs set by GM, PSA Peugeot Citroen, SAIC (with its MG brand) and Volkswagen – were presented with awards in five categories, and five were given the opportunity to attend Northumbria University's Transportation Design course, in the UK, on a two week placement. The five students – Bingyang Hu, Geng Li, Yanchao Wang, Kaiji Pu and Liang Chen – began this exciting, yet challenging journey in December 2009, when they entered the 2010 Car Design Awards China competition.
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Renault Twingo gets a new nose for 2012
The Renault Twingo is Renault’s smallest car, and not one we Brits have really taken to our hearts, at least not unless we need very basic hire car when in Europe. So a 2012 facelift for the Twingo may not be huge news, but it is the last step on the way to an all-new Twing0 which will share its underpinnings with the next generation Smart and, we assume, become rear wheel drive in the process. The facelift we get on the Twingo looks like it’s going to be just the nose, as that’s the only photo Renault has released, unless they have a surprise in store for the Twingo when it arrives at Frankfurt in September.