1 new BMC fold down rear tire carrier for travel trailers or motor homes with a 4 inch square bumper.
1 New Fold Down Rear Tire Carrier For 4 Inch Square Bumper on 2040-parts.com
Covington, Indiana, US
Exterior for Sale
- Sc8 bmc tire carrier, fits 4"to5" square bumpers & channel bumpers up to 7" high(US $10.00)
- Truck kamper kushion top for 67-76 chev,gmc and 72-76 dodge(US $15.00)
- Elite premium rv "4 layer" cover fits class a rv's 28' to 30'(US $249.99)
- Elite premium rv "4 layer" cover fits class c rv's 26' to 29'(US $229.99)
- 5th wheel trailer "4 layer" cover fits trailers 20' to 23'(US $219.99)
- Kelsey-hayes shoe & lining kit for 12"x2" electric brakes(US $15.00)
GM is expanding its ignition recall from earlier this month to include 2003-2007 model year Saturn Ions, 2006-2007 Chevy HHRs and 2006-2007 Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky models. The total number of cars affected in the U.S. has reached 1,367,146.Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
You know that feeling when you think you've seen everything before? That sense that there's simply nothing left with the power to surprise. But then, without warning, along comes something else that takes your breath away.Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Guy Bird Motor Shows 10 March 2008 11:43 What’s new on Bertone’s Geneva Motor Show stand? Italian coachbuilder Bertone might be in deep financial trouble – it didn’t have a stand at the Geneva show – but its styling division, Stile Bertone, revealed an incredible one-off car on the night of the first press day instead at Auto Design Night, a special event for car designers held at city centre night club La SIP. The stunningly streamlined BAT 11 doesn’t take its odd name from the bat-like rear wings, but because BAT stands for ‘Berlinetta Aerodinamica Tecnica’ in Italian, the ‘11’ indicating that it is the fourth in a series of one-off Bertone designs for Alfa Romeo following on from the BAT 5, 7 and 9 from the mid-1950s.