120 Assorted 12 Volt Light Bulbs 1960- 70's Gm Muscle Cars Camaro Nova Cutlass on 2040-parts.com
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Brand:Does not apply
Manufacturer Part Number:Does not apply
UPC:Does Not Apply
120 assorted 12 volt light bulbs 1960- 70's GM Muscle cars Camaro Nova Cutlass
Free Domestic Shipping!
120 12 volt Light Bulbs
Perfect for the Do-it-Yourselfer or repair shop.
Interior and exterior bulbs included.
Quantity -Part# (commonly used)
10-#89 (courtesy, license plate)
10-#93 (under hood single post)
10-#1156 (back up)
20-#1157 (tail/turn signal clear)
10-#1157NA (front turn signal amber)
10-#1891 (glove box)
10-#1895 (brake warning/ hi-beam)
This handy bulb kit is factory-fresh stock!!
each bulb is protected in a cardboard box
with the number clearly printed
This bulb kit is the most popular assortment of bulbs is recommended for the following:
This kit is designed to replace the exterior and interior small bulbs in your car.
GM 1960's and 1970's muscle cars.
Nova Chevy II 1964-1974
Olds Cutlass F-85
This is a common assortment that may include bulbs not used on you car.
The bulbs come from world-wide suppliers.
For all applications, the most popular bulbs are supplied.
The manufacturer of the bulbs may vary.
This is for 12 volt systems, look at our other listings for 6 volt kits.
Feel free to contact us during normal business hours at (888) 399-7278 for questions or inquires about your hard to find part.
This item is shipped free using our super saver economy delivery service (2 to 11 business days)
or choose or expedited service (2 to 4 business days) for only $2.49 more!
- International shipments can be combined in one box, saving you money, please email for the combined rate.
- We Ship with USPS through Priority Mail, and First Class Mail and domestic orders may also go parcel post or UPS Ground. We will email a proof of delivery or tracking number once we ship.
- All International shipments must carry the proper value; we cannot evade your local taxes.
- You will receive an email within 1 business day of the auction close containing payment options and total amount owed. If not received within 1 business day after auction closes, please Email or call. We send out a reminder for payment every 7 days.
serviced by auctionspro
- Sales tax must be collected in Minnesota (6.85%).
- We want you to be satisfied. We will do whatever it takes to make things right. Please contact us if you have a problem.
Make sure to contact us before returning an item to receive an RMA number, otherwise our shipper will not accept the package.
- For Returns you must contact us prior to 45 days from date of sale. We may deduct the actual outgoing shipping charge from any refund as this may be a non-refundable part of your purchase
Jacksons Auto Parts & MW Inc.
6220 Grand Ave
Duluth, MN 55807
M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please be specific and include the item# EE20651 in any correspondance
at checkout choose expedited service (2 to 4 business days) for only $2.49 more!
Interior Lights for Sale
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Bertone is celebrating 60 years of collaboration with Aston Martin with this one-off Rapide shooting brake. The Rapide Bertone keeps the regular Rapide's 2+2 seating configuration, but offers rear passengers more headroom and a taller boot. It's been comissioned by a wealthy Aston Martin collector, who helped design the final look of the car as well as the choice of paint and upholstery colours.
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
What we think will be the Lamborghini MLC
The new Lamborghini SUV will be called the Lamborghini MLC and will debut at the Beijing Motor Show in April. At the start of the month we revealed that the rumour of a Lamborghini SUV were not rumours but fact, after an Audi manager confirmed that Lamborghini would be entering the super-luxury SUV with their first offering in the sector since the LM002. And now we know it’s going to be the Lamborghini MLC.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota has revealed a mainly aesthetic revamp of its bestselling Prius for 2012 - designed to improve ride and handling and usher in new gadgets for a more connected lifestyle. Toyota hopes the 2012 refresh will cement the Prius's popularity; the current generation has notched up sales of more than 20,000 since its UK launch back in 2009.Click here to read CAR's long-term test of the Prius hybrid. So what’s new on the 2012 Toyota Prius?