12v Car Vehicle Portable Ceramic Heater Heating Cooling Fan Defroster Demister on 2040-parts.com
NT, Jiangsu, China
Country/Region of Manufacture:China
Manufacturer Part Number:Does Not Apply
This Car Fan Heater can blow natural wind and warm air. It can help you solve the problem that fog and frost cover on your car's windshield Blocking your view.
Easy to use, plug it into the car cigarette lighter socket, then turn it on.
* Brand new and high quality.
* 12V plug in fan, heater and defroster.
* Easy to use heater fan plugs into your vehicle's accessory outlet for power.
* Plugs into the 12v cigarette lighter socket.
* Switch for choosing either fan or heater mode.
* Fit For Vehicle Car Truck van and motorhomes etc.
* Heavy duty rubberised case.
* It can be used as a fan in summer.
* Power: 12V/150W±20%.
* Color: Black.
* Size: 15cm x 15cm x 6cm.
* Power cord Length: Approx.190cm.
1 x Car Fan Heater
● We only accept PayPal as payment method.
● Payments not received within 7 days will be subject to a Non-Paying Bidder alert.
● Item will be shipped from China within 24-48 hours after cleared payment.● Please make sure you have accurate address on Paypal.● Estimated Delivery Time:
1. To USA
All item shipped out from E-Packet (CHINA POST→USPS Airmail). Shipping time takes approximately 7~15 Days.
We provide tracking numbers for all USA orders. you can be tracked on the site of USPS.
2. To Worldwide
All item shipped out from SINGAPORE Post / HONGKONG Post / CHINA POST Air Mail (except U.S.A). Shipping time takes approximately 25~32 Days.
3. If you have not received the item more than 30 days, please contact us.We will resolve the problem as soon as possible. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
4. If you want to choose faster shipping way like EMS, DHL ..Please contact us A.S.A.P.
5. Please tell me your phone number on payment to facilitate our shipping, thanks!
● WE WANT POSITIVE FEEDBACK - We will leave you positive feedback after payment! We really need your positive feedback !
● We are committed to satisfaction of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way please give us an opportunity to make it right before leaving feedback.
● If you are not 100% satisfied, you could send it back to us for refund or exchange. Please be reminded that you would be responsible for the postage for returning the item.
● We do our best to answer emails quickly and accurately.
● For any further information contact us any time.
● Please allow us to reply your email with in 24hrs.
● If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your email and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The redesigned Honda Odyssey minivan, scheduled to arrive in dealerships this fall, is lower, wider, roomier and more aerodynamic than its predecessor. It also will have more standard features and will be priced about the same as the current model. Exterior design never has been a big factor with minivans.
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Porsche 918 Spyder (pictured) laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
When the McLaren P1 was first revealed, Ron Dennis told us it would lap the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes. But it seems the best the McLaren P1 has managed so far is a 7:04, so it’s no surprise McLaren hasn’t officially declared its time as they probably knew it wasn’t enough, but also knew that Porsche has managed to take the new 918 Spyder round the ‘Ring in just 6:57s. That 6:57 by the Porsche 918 Spyder isn’t quite as quick as the Radical, but as the Radical has only single type approval, Porsche are justifiably claiming the 918 Spyder’s time as the quickest by a proper production car, beating the previous record of 7:11s set by the Gumpert Apollo.
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Mitsubishi will continue using the “Ralliart” brand name despite the demise of the Japanese racing parts company this week. Ralliart Inc., a wholly owned Japanese subsidiary of Mitsubishi Motors Corp., informed global distributors on Wednesday that it would cease business operations March 31. In the United States and Europe, Mitsubishi markets a Ralliart sports version of its Lancer, which has become a sporty halo car for the brand.