12v Car Vehicle Portable Ceramic Heater Heating Cooling Fan Defroster Demister on 2040-parts.com
NT, Jiangsu, China
Country/Region of Manufacture:China
Manufacturer Part Number:Does Not Apply
This Car Fan Heater can blow natural wind and warm air. It can help you solve the problem that fog and frost cover on your car's windshield Blocking your view.
Easy to use, plug it into the car cigarette lighter socket, then turn it on.
* Brand new and high quality.
* 12V plug in fan, heater and defroster.
* Easy to use heater fan plugs into your vehicle's accessory outlet for power.
* Plugs into the 12v cigarette lighter socket.
* Switch for choosing either fan or heater mode.
* Fit For Vehicle Car Truck van and motorhomes etc.
* Heavy duty rubberised case.
* It can be used as a fan in summer.
* Power: 12V/150W±20%.
* Color: Black.
* Size: 15cm x 15cm x 6cm.
* Power cord Length: Approx.190cm.
1 x Car Fan Heater
● We only accept PayPal as payment method.
● Payments not received within 7 days will be subject to a Non-Paying Bidder alert.
● Item will be shipped from China within 24-48 hours after cleared payment.● Please make sure you have accurate address on Paypal.● Estimated Delivery Time:
1. To USA
All item shipped out from E-Packet (CHINA POST→USPS Airmail). Shipping time takes approximately 7~15 Days.
We provide tracking numbers for all USA orders. you can be tracked on the site of USPS.
2. To Worldwide
All item shipped out from SINGAPORE Post / HONGKONG Post / CHINA POST Air Mail (except U.S.A). Shipping time takes approximately 25~32 Days.
3. If you have not received the item more than 30 days, please contact us.We will resolve the problem as soon as possible. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
4. If you want to choose faster shipping way like EMS, DHL ..Please contact us A.S.A.P.
5. Please tell me your phone number on payment to facilitate our shipping, thanks!
● WE WANT POSITIVE FEEDBACK - We will leave you positive feedback after payment! We really need your positive feedback !
● We are committed to satisfaction of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way please give us an opportunity to make it right before leaving feedback.
● If you are not 100% satisfied, you could send it back to us for refund or exchange. Please be reminded that you would be responsible for the postage for returning the item.
● We do our best to answer emails quickly and accurately.
● For any further information contact us any time.
● Please allow us to reply your email with in 24hrs.
● If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your email and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
22 June 2010 21:56
Mazda will show off its first 'post-Nagare' concept car in autumn 2010 – providing a glimpse into the future design strategy under the new styling boss. Nagare has been the design mantra at Mazda since the series of concepts kicked off in 2006 with the eponymous show car, each influenced by flowing waves and patterns from nature. But since the departure of design chief Laurens van den Acker, who defected to Renault, the Japanese company is looking for a fresh direction, CAR understands.So when will we see the new Mazda design concept?At a Mazda 'Design Forum' to be held in Italy in September 2010.
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
18 January 2010 09:45
Vauxhall has issued these first official photos inside the new 2010 Meriva mini-MPV. By swinging open its suicide doors (FlexDoors, in GMspeak), we're given our first peek inside ahead of the new Meriva's Geneva motor show debut.It's very Astra-like in here, with a horizontal, wraparound 'wing' section circling the dashboard and running into the door cards. And – at last – the chunky A-pillars on the previous Meriva have been slimmed down a little, removing some of the hideous blindspot that's blighted the first-gen mini-MPV.
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:00:00 -0800
Great engine though the V8 is, it’s getting pretty old. And it’s heavy. And it’s thirsty.