1500w Dc 12v To Ac 110v Car Power Inverter Charger Converter Transformer Hq P6b0 on 2040-parts.com
Shen Zhen, China
Power Inverters for Sale
- 150w dc to ac power inverter, 12v to 220v(US $)
- Xantrex xm1000 pro inverter 1000 w output 2000 w peak w internal transfer switch(US $199.90)
- Power drive 150w power strip- #pd150 ~2 usb ports/3 ac outlet/1 12v/dc port~(US $35.00)
- Powerline dc to ac inverter(US $14.99)
- Ford performance parts m-9603-m8 power upgrade package fits 15-16 mustang(US $515.12)
- Dc in car aux power supply 12v dc max output 1a (1000ma) max 2.5mm dc connector(US $)
Citroen has revealed pictures of its C1 city car ahead of its debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show – and it competes with the likes of the Renault Twingo, Peugeot 108 and Toyota Aygo for the crown of quirkiest small car of the show. Citroen 2014 Citroen C1 at Geneva: design Citroen says the new C1 features “more design”, which, although sounding a bit cringe-inducing, does signify how much the new car has changed over the outgoing model we first saw in 2005. Impressive efficiency figures are the result of “innovative technologies” says Citroen, as well as weight saving At 3.46m long, the 2014 Citroen C1 is 15cm longer than its predecessor.Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0800
The Maserati GrandTurismo S Automatic unveil at Geneva The Maserati Grand Turismo S is a very under rated car. It has oodles of style and class, and costs far less than its stablemates from Modena. But the perception is still of a slightly odd, and less than reliable, Italian Prima Donna.
One Lap of the Web: DeLorean engine swaps, 2013 Women's World Car of the Year and the best French carsThu, 25 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- We've driven the new BMW 4-series and found it worthy of being the 3-series coupe's successor.