FOR SALE: A 1930'S - 40'S 17" 6 lug artillery wheel and tire. I don't know what it fits. The size on the tire is: 5.25- 5.50 - 17. What you see is what you get.
17" 6 Lug Artillery Wheel With Tire Possibly Mopar Car / Truck on 2040-parts.com
Port Carbon, Pennsylvania, United States
Wheel + Tire Packages for Sale
- Helo wheels and tires----22. x 9.5 inches --tires included.(US $1,199.99)
- Helo wheel he823 poison 20x8.5 5x4.5 bolt pattern +34 offset #1(US $75.00)
- Helo wheel he823 poison 20x8.5 5x4.5 bolt pattern +34 offset #2(US $75.00)
- 1936 1937 ford 1/2 ton pickup truck flathead v8 spare wheel stand assembly,no rs(US $100.00)
- 1930 1931 model a ford 5-1/2 inch mounting bolt pattern spare wheel plate,no res(US $20.00)
- Nos ford mustang gt styled wheels 1968/9(US $2,295.00)
Wholly and verily, the Mercedes-Benz V12 in AMG tune is the most astounding motor Daimler puts in a car. Yes, the last-legs 6.2-liter 6.3 V8 is a hairy, wondrous beast. The diesel V6, with enough torque to shame a Buick 455, makes short business of long-distance travel, and the twin-turbo eights are nothing to sneeze at.Fri, 20 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Looking for a pedigreed piece of racing machinery on the cheap? One could do worse than this example of a 1980 Porsche 933, listed by our good friends at Bring a Trailer. They claim that this is one of sixteen 924 chassis cars factory-developed in Weissach, Germany, and delivered to Holbert Racing in Pennsylvania.Wed, 04 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
IF YOUR dad's commute happens to cross pesky sand dunes that always leave his old Volkswagen stranded, fear not – he can turn the car into a dune buggy! Veloce Publishing has re-released the 'essential manual' for anyone wishing to turn a fatally corroded old Volkswagen (a classic Beetle is standard form) into a shiny new multi-purpose dune buggy that will laugh in the face of sandy stretches. According to the publishers, 'Building a Dune Buggy – The Essential Manual' is “the complete step by step practical guide to the equipment and building techniques needed to build a Buggy, as well as sound guidance on the choice of donor car and new components.