18" Braided Brake Lines #3 Ends, Straight Ends - 2pk on 2040-parts.com
New York, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:RSWBRA318-2
18" Braided Brake Lines #3 Ends, Straight Ends - 2pk
- 2pk Brake Lines
- #3 Str/Str Ends
- 18" long
- Not For Street Use
- IMCA, Nascar, UMP style brake lines
Please Check Out the
RSW ebay STORE
For Other RSW Products. Thank you for your support!
|RETURNS & EXCHANGES
By bidding on this item, bidder agrees:
- Returns/Exchanges without original original box and packing material will not be accepted, Buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item back to them.
- We will replace or offer 100% refunds only if the product meets one of the following conditions:
(We will also cover the return shipping cost, please ask for an e-Return shipping label.)
- Item is Defective
- Customer Received Incorrect Item (Color, Sizing, etc)
- We offer replacements/exchanges/item refunds for the following conditions:
(Please note that the Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for replacements/exchanges.)
- Buyer's Remorse
- Buyer Simply Dislikes the Item
- Item Not as expected
If there are any questions regarding our return/exchange process, please contact us for more details.
|SHIPPING & PAYMENTS
- Domestic Packages are shipped via FedEx/USPS/UPS from our warehouses in VA, TN, OH, MI or NV
- Items will be shipped within 24 hours* after Payment is Verified (* available on business days only – Orders placed after 2:00pm EST on Friday will be processed and shipped on Monday).
- Delivery time varies between 1-5 business days; delivery may take longer for APO/PO box or HI/AK/PR address, please check with your local service provider for more details.
- Tracking information will be provided for all U.S domestic packages, please check the buyer's email for the tracking number and related information.
- Packages will be directed to the buyer's eBay/PayPal registered address, please send us an eBay message along with your order if you wish your item to be delivered to another address.
- For UPS/FedEx/USPS orders to Canada and other countries, please contact us before placing your order.
- Combined Shipping Discounts maybe available for bulk orders, please contact us for a combined invoice (if applicable).
- At this time, we only accept payments through PayPal. Most major Credit Cards are accepted via PayPal, but please contact us if you are experiencing any issues.
- Orders are processed as soon as payment is cleared; other payment methods, such as eCheck, Personal Checks may delay this process.
- Due to high order volume, please submit payment within 3 days after placing your order to guarantee item availability.
Our Commitment to You:
We take pride in providing products with the highest quality possible at given price range.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction; if you have any questions or comments regarding our products or services, please contact us immediately via the 'Ask seller a question' tab. Your Positive feedback is our best reward.
To help us provide better assistance, please use the eBay messaging system to contact us regarding ordering on ebay. We usually reply to eBay messages within 24 hours, or 1 business day. For more information about Race Supply Warehouse, please visit our About Us page.
Late Models for Sale
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors is moving its Korean advanced design studio from Incheon to the trendy Gangnam district of Seoul. The studio, one of 10 design studios worldwide for GM, employs 30 designers. It has prime responsibility for GM's small cars, such as the Chevrolet Aveo, Spark and Cruze.
Thu, 30 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The third-generation 2014 BMW X5 has arrived, and its big news is an optional rear-wheel-drive variant. Those models will have a 300-hp turbocharged 3.0-liter in-line six-cylinder gasoline engine in the U.S. We're expecting a Frankfurt motor show debut in September.
Thu, 02 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
2011 Nissan GT-R - oily bits sorted for free
The 2011 Nissan GT-R is an astonishing car. It’s also a real bargain in comparison to any other supercar. And be in no doubt, the GT-R is a supercar.