1928 To 1953 Ford Hutchinson Hooga Horn. on 2040-parts.com
Alhambra, California, United States
Old hooga horn American co. Produced this type of horns in the 50s 60s 6 volt xlint working condition see pictures for detail before bidding.
Safety & Security for Sale
- 1965 ford fairlane galaxy 500 2 door horns vintage restoration(US $49.95)
- Chevrolet, buick , olds, pontiac late 1980's - early 90's, lower seat belt 1/2,
- Corvette original outer seat belt guide underbody reinforcement pair 1968-1969
- Corvette original complete birdcage frame l1979-1982 excluding power seat(US $1,199.97)
- Vintage westinghouse sealed beam (glass) lamp no. 4546 4.7v hand lantern(US $11.99)
- 2pt army green seat belt standard buckle military camo classic harness no(US $20.00)
By Nikolai Attard First Official Pictures 30 June 2014 12:53 The all-new McLaren 650S GT3 was officially revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend, wearing McLaren’s historic number 59 livery. This is the latest track-focused race car bound for 2015’s GT3 championship and is based on the McLaren 650S and the same carbonfibre MonoCell chassis. Large air intakes and a massive front splitter dominate the new McLaren’s front end, giving it a more aggressive look while new lightweight carbonfibre bodywork wraps around redesigned air intakes for better cooling.Wed, 03 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The average purchase price of a new car is on the rise, according to a recent report from automotive analysts at truecar.com. The average transaction price for passenger cars and trucks in the United States was $31,087 last month, up $339 from March 2012. Transaction price, or the out-the-door price, includes taxes, titles and fees.Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The General Motors Foundation announced a $2.5 million donation to the College for Creative Studies in Detroit on Monday. CCS, with an enrollment of nearly 1,400, is one of the world's leading art and design schools. It offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in 11 disciplines and Master of Fine Arts degrees in two majors.