1947-51 Chevy & Gmc Truck One Clear Door Window Glass on 2040-parts.com
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
THIS IS HIGH QUALITY GLASS MADE BY PMK-CENTRAL GLASS FOR PRECISION GLASS & RUBBER COMPANY. THEY ARE TEMPERED AND CUT TO GM SPECS, POLISHED EDGES CLEAR. NEW IN THE WRAPPER. PRICE IS FOR ONE DOOR WINDOW GLASS.
Glass for Sale
- 1947-51 chevy & gmc truck one pair green tint door window glass(US $100.00)
- B-body 68 69 70 convertible rear panel patch piece quarter repair fix interior(US $94.69)
- B-body 68 69 70 67 66 convertible top wire wiring switch power rare!!!! 500 r/t(US $124.69)
- B-body 68 69 70 convertible wing vent frame front coronet gtx 1967 1966 right(US $119.68)
- B-body 68 69 70 convertible door wedge wedges set anti rattle sag dodge plymouth(US $144.69)
- B-body 67 68 69 70 convertible coronet gtx passsenger driver wing window chrome(US $166.70)
Ford continues to add to the bag of tricks that will ship with the 2015 Mustang. On Monday, it announced new GTs will come equipped with an electronic line-lock function that keeps the front brakes engaged while you warm your rear tires. “Competition has been an integral part of the Ford Mustang lifestyle since its earliest days 50 years ago,” said Steve Ling, Ford car-marketing manager.Mon, 11 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin said on Monday that the Cygnet--a reworked version of the Toyota iQ city car--will go into production in 2011. The Cygnet, which was shown as a concept car at the Geneva motor show in March, is just less than 10 feet long. "Our customers need a small car for urban and city use and they want the right tools for the right job, to downsize creatively without compromising intelligence, artistry and personality," said Aston Martin CEO Ulrich Bez.Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Car buyers who think they are helping the planet by choosing a hybrid vehicle to aid in cutting emissions don't always get the biggest bang for their buck, according to an environmental interest group. A report from the Union of Concerned Scientists shows that some hybrids come at a much higher price tag than their similarly equipped, conventional-powertrain counterparts, yet offer little in the way of environmental gain. These not-so-green hybrids compromise their value or eco-friendliness in a variety of ways.