1951-1953 Ford Flat Head Single Action Fuel Pump, For Rebuild. Car Truck on 2040-parts.com
Hatfield, Pennsylvania, United States
'51-53 single action v8 fuel pump for a car or truck's flathead ford. May fit other years too. Good overall condition, may work in its current condition but should be rebuilt. Glass bowl Is in good shape, overall needs a good cleaning. Any questions please ask.
Cooling System for Sale
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
- 1964,65,66,67 cadillac cooling thermostat housing.(US $75.00)
- 1955-1956 amc nash ambassador v8 radiator nos(US $299.99)
- Nos harrison thermostat #3121285,153 degree,type 195,allis-chalmers,case,oliver(US $62.00)
- Porsche vw audi coolant expansion recovery reservoir tank cap 443121321(US $19.99)
- New thermostat chrysler 1949-55,ford 1948-53,dodge 1960-66, hudson 1941-1947 180(US $20.00)
- Corvette radiator cap, 1973-82
Petrol sales have plunged in the first half of this year – but diesel sales have risen sharply. Retail petrol sales for the period January to June dipped 5.8% compared with the same period last year, Government figures highlighted by the AA showed. The numbers amount to a fall of 512 million litres.
Tue, 07 Aug 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth
First Official Pictures
07 August 2007 09:11
This looks pretty cool. Mazda's designers are certainly pushing out the boat... You're not wrong.
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:00:00 -0700
This is the all-new Holden Commodore, a car that GM will hope continue its decade-long position at the top of the sales charts in Australia. First introduced there in 1978, 2.4 million units have since been built, and this latest VE Commodore also marks the first $1billion car program in the country. The more European design brings about a longer wheelbase for a stronger stance and a more defined body-side.