1951 Chevrolet 4dr parts car, some trim missing but everything else is there, has a lot of rust, no title, motor turns over and I put some gas in and it fired. must be picked up. no hurry picking up as long as it's paid for.
1969 and earlier for Sale
- 1960 chevrolet biscayne 2 door sedan parts car project glass (US $99.99)
- 1951 ford convertible club coupe parts car custom deluxe 2 door sedan 4(US $750.00)
- Pontiac classics trans am gto star chief firebird bonneville grand prix book new(US $0.95)
- 1940s bentley rat rod hot rod body(US $100.00)
- 1961 jeep fc170 4x4 forward cab flathead parts project jeep willys (US $1,475.00)
- 1935 chvey one ton parts project cab 1935 pickup grille cab (US $1,450.00)
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 07 November 2008 09:49 Las Vegas being Las Vegas – and SEMA being SEMA – there’s probably no better place to unveil a trio of modded Hummers H3s. GM bosses bill the H3T Weekend Warrior, the H3 X and the H3 Alpha concepts as the last word in Hummer-ness. Let’s hope they’re serious about the ‘last’ bit… Perhaps.Thu, 10 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Is Buick's lusty Riviera poised for a comeback? Perhaps, and General Motors isn't shutting the door completely. GM moved to trademark the "Riviera" name on May 3, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
FORMULA ONE hero Sir Jackie Stewart will receive an honorary degree today. The 74-year-old racing star will collect the award from Edinburgh Napier University at a ceremony in the city. Known as "The Flying Scot", he won the Grand Prix 27 times and was Formula 1 World Champion three times.