1953-1956 FORD TRUCK GAUGE KIT
IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP TODAY.
THIS IS A VERY HIGH QUALITY MODERN GAUGE KIT, EXTREMELY ACCURATE AND EASY TO INSTALL.
WILL WORK WITH ANY ENGINE/TRANSMISSION.
AND FORD MOTOR, CHEVY MOTOR CONVERSION
ANY NEW FUEL INJECTED OR CARBUREATED MOTOR
EVEN A DURAMAX DIESEL ENGINE!
WORKS WITH ALL LS1 LS6 LS3 LS-ANYTHING, THESE GAUGES WORK.
IF YOU HAVE EVER PUT A NEW STYLE LS MOTOR IN AN OLD CAR BEFORE AND TRY TO USE STOCK INSTRUMENTATION, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF THESE GAUGES.
THIS KIT DOES NOT REQUIRE A SPEEDOMETER CONVERSION BOX
THIS KIT DOES NOT REQUIRE A TACHOMETER CONVERSION BOX
DON`T HAVE A SPEEDOMETER CABLE ON YOUR NEW TRANSMISSION? NO PROBLEM.
HUNTING DOWN SENDING UNITS TO FIT THE NEW MOTOR? NOT WITH THIS KIT.
FUEL SENDING UNIT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR FUEL GAUGE? THIS KIT IS PROGRAMABLE AND WILL READ ALL SENDING UNITS
ANALOG GAUGES ARE BACKLIT JUST LIKE MODERN CARS, EASY TO READ.
THIS KIT HAS THE SILVER FINISH, AND LIGHTS UP RED.
ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND NEW LENSES ARE INCLUDED!
OIL, TEMP, SPEED SENSORS AND WIRING IS INCLUDED!
WIRING IS SHIELDED, NO JUMPING OR ERRATIC READINGS!
CONTROL MODULE INCLUDED AND IS WHERE YOU WILL BRING IN ALL THE INPUT WIRING. IT IS A VERY SMALL BOX AND EASY TO HIDE UNDER THE DASH.
ALL GAUGES SIMPLY PLUG IN AND ARE CLEARLY MARKED, INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED
THIS KIT IS SILVER FACE WITH BLUE BACKLIGHTING.
WE ALSO CAN GET THIS IN SILVER WITH BLUE BACKLIGHTING
CARBON FIBER WITH RED OR BLUE BACKLIGHTING
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.
|VHX Instrument System Features|
- Displays included with this instrument system:
- Speedometer: 0-120/140/160 MPH analog depending upon application, 0-255 MPH/KPH digitally in message center.
- Tachometer: 0-8,000 analog, 0-9,990 digitally in message center.
- Oil Pressure: 0-80psi analog and digitally.
- Water Temp: 140-220°F analog, 0-300°F/ 0-150°C digitally in message center.
- Voltmeter: 0-17VDC analog and digitally.
- Fuel Level: Empty- Full analog. 0-99% digitally in message center.
- Also shown in the digital message center:
- Trip Odometer (A&B)
- Resettable Service Odometer
- 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH) timer
- ¼ mile timer
- ¼ mile speed display
- High Speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Various Indicators can also be displayed such as:
- Turn Signals
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control
- 4x4 (when equipped) displayed in message center.
- Wait to Start (when equipped) displayed in message center.
- Automatic Transmission gear indicator is also included which will display the full name (ie: Park, Overdrive, etc.) of the current gear. Utilizing the gear position indicator will require the use of a Dakota Digital GSS-2000 (sold separately) sending unit.
- Dakota Digital instruments systems also include a Demonstration Mode which will cycle the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still. This is especially popular while the vehicle is on display at a show, event or simply displaying the instrument system.
- Metric conversions will cycle between MPH or KPH in the digital message center with the press of a button. Full metric analog instrument systems (KPH & Celsius) are not currently available.
- Necessary sensors included for oil pressure (1/8” NPT), Water Temp (1/8" with bushings for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2” NPT as well 12mm and 16mm for GM & LS applications) and speedometer pulse generator.
- Fuel level gauge can read either OEM sensor, or any aftermarket style currently available. A universal fuel level sender, SEN-06-1, can be purchased from Dakota Digital if necessary.
- Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.
- Built-in illumination is activated as headlights/ parking lights are activated. The DIM-1 can be purchased from Dakota Digital to increase or decrease the brightness of the display. The DIM-1 is used in conjunction with your headlight switch
- Fully adjustable warning points alert the user of potential vehicle problems in the digital message center
- One-time user settable odometer. This is available only within the first 100 miles of operation. Once exceeded, the mileage can be reset by Dakota Digital at a charge of $20.
** Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
ALSO AVAILIBLE IN METRIC READOUT AND DIFFERENT COLORS
CARBON WITH RED OR BLUE LIGHTS
SILVER WITH RED, WHITE OR BLUE LIGHTS
BLACK WITH RED, WHITE OR BLUE LIGHTS
CALL US AT 949 800 5078.