1955-1963 Chevy / Gmc Truck Door Glass Division Bar Relining Mohair New 6' on 2040-parts.com
Hilliard, Florida, United States
HERE WE HAVE A NEW PAIR OF DOOR GLASS DIVISION BAR RELINING MOHAIR. IT FITS THE 1955 TO 1963 CHEVY AND GMC PICK UP TRUCK'S. IT IS 6'. WE GIVE FAST SERVICE AND SHIPPING. GIVE US A TRY AND THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Glass for Sale
- 1963-1964 ford mercury galaxie 500xl convertible left quarter 1/4 glass window
- 1960 chevy elcamino glass regulators 60 chevrolet el camino maybe 59 1959 ?(US $85.00)
- 65-77 vw bug beetle right left ? passenger driver door window glass oem(US $63.00)
- 1961 1962 cadillac 2 door coupe rear window regulator (right or left)(US $59.99)
- 1957 - 1962 ford oem parts lot - 9 pieces - can't identify - likely some gems(US $15.00)
- 1969 1970 ford mustang sportsroof fastback quarter window glass tinted lh(US $50.00)
MG Icon SUV heading for Beijing The MG Icon – a compact SUV Crossover – has been revealed ahead of a debut at the Beijing Motor Show. Men with beards and pipes will be dismayed at the news that there is going to be an MG SUV, but there is and it’s the MG Icon – which might be setting the bar a but high. Looking like a cross between and MGB GT and a Juke, the MG Icon is expected to share a platform with the MG5 and MG6 and be powered by the 1.5 litre four-pot SAIC used in the Chinese versions of the MG and Roewe.Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Ford Motor Co.'s future-product focus is on improved fuel economy by making its vehicles smaller and engines lighter without sacrificing performance, safety or luxury. It also wants to push the Ford brand more upscale to capture customers orphaned by the shutdown of the Mercury brand, and to attract new buyers with more product offerings. Ford has said 90 percent of its North American nameplates will be available with direct-injection turbocharged EcoBoost engines as standard equipment or as an option by 2013.Thu, 06 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
McLaren has confirmed its new flagship model, code-named P12, will make its world debut at the Paris motor show, the first time the company has attended an auto show in its recent history. The announcement was accompanied by a teaser image of the car that appears to feature an unusually low scuttle height and a glass canopy. First impressions suggest it may offer some respite from the current crop of rather uneventful-looking supercars.