1956 Desto Hemi 330 Engine Block No Cracks on 2040-parts.com
Stanley, New York, United States
Placement on Vehicle:Front
1956 used Desoto 330 engine block no cracks in great shape. The casting number is S23-58I53. No main caps though but if you want to ship your end caps we have a machine shop for &125.00 we will match them up to this motor. Ask me for a shipping quote. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs I will get it palletized. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have or if you need more pictures. Don't forget to check out our store for great deals on all sorts of automotive parts.
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION is required prior to sending back any items.
Items without Return Authorization will not be accepted and returned at
- Actual product may vary from the picture(s) provided.
- All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of up to 20%. Only new,
unused, 100% saleable condition Products are eligible to be returned.
- California Residents are subject to Sales Tax.
- Unless otherwise specified in our description, our parts are not
approved for CARB applications or other smog certifications. Please check
the regulations in your state before purchasing performance and
- Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in
the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s
responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what
these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight
(shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse
them for additional shipping charges).
- We cannot mark merchandise values below value or mark items as
‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such
- We are not responsible for the time your county's customs office
holds the items.
- For any international sale buyer is responsible for all shipping
charges including return shipping.
Please Review our Terms & Conditions before bidding
- If you bid on any of our auctions, you are agreeing to our terms
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction
within 5 working days from the date of receipt email notification
following the end of sale.
- We will contact the winning bidders via e-mail within 24 hours
after the auction has ended.
- All pictures displayed in our auctions are for illustration
- All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. While
all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details is
- We reserve the right to cancel/end the auction earlier.
Shipping & Delivery
- All our auctions have a postage calculator, so please enter your
postcode to calculate your shipping costs.
- Dispatch of goods is during business hours from Monday - Friday.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Once payment is received in full you will be notified by email with
tracking number as well as the tracking number will be uploaded to your
- Please check tracking number for shipment status and updates. We are
not responsible for shipping company delays out of our control such as
adverse weather conditions or seasonal delays.
- In the event of any delays within the tracking history please
contact the respective shipping company.
- If you have a problem with a product or our service, please contact
us prior to filing a dispute or posting unfavorable feedback so we may
quickly try to get the issue resolved to your satisfaction.
If you as a buyer do not fully
agree with all of the terms and conditions detailed above please do not go
through with your purchase. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to
the terms and conditions contained herein. Thank you very much for
interest, we appreciate your business
Exhaust for Sale
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Petrol sales have plunged in the first half of this year – but diesel sales have risen sharply. Retail petrol sales for the period January to June dipped 5.8% compared with the same period last year, Government figures highlighted by the AA showed. The numbers amount to a fall of 512 million litres.
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Details for the UK of the 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe have been released
Hyundai revealed the updates to the Santa Fe for 2010 at the Frankfurt Motor Show back in September, but it’s taken them a couple of months to get round to confirming details and prices for the UK. But if you’re looking for a reasonable sized SUV/Crossover then the good news is that prices on the Santa Fe for 2010 have actually dropped. Starting point – the 2.2 CRDi Santa Fe Style – now costs £21,495.
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Work is accelerating at Europe's project to let clusters of cars drive together in convoy on motorways - with no input from the driver. The so-called Sartre project today issued a new video showing how its work is developing. Ah, that'll be the Europe-wide Sartre road safety project. It stands for Safe Road Trains for the Environment and is part-funded by the European Commission.