1957 Ford 9 Inch Rear with drum brakes set up for 1932 Ford Roadster.
Transmission & Drivetrain for Sale
- 57 -74 gm clutch fork release rod swivel nos chevrolet olds pontiac buick impala(US $10.99)
- 1962 corvette powerglide shifter and neutral safety switch excellent condition++(US $485.00)
- 55 -79 chevrolet nos bell housing dowels corvette impala camaro nova chevelle (US $9.99)
- Torqueflite 727 1962-66 19-spline 10-3/4” hi-stall converter 360 eng. 1971>1992 (US $311.55)
- 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 chevy gmc ck c/k pickup truck(US $4.99)
- Ford 1939-1954 gear thrust washer oblong slot (US $20.85)
Newsflash: VW's Polo has won the European Car of the Year gong, it was announced today in Madrid. It beat 33 contenders, including six other finalists to the top motoring prize in Europe.The Polo narrowly won with 347 points, putting to rights its trophy-free record in Car of the Year. The runner-up was the innovative Toyota iQ, 10 points behind with 337 points.Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Lexus has pulled the cloth back on the all-new Lexus IS at the 2013 Detroit motor show, and announced more details of its new hybrid 3-series rival. This will be the first hybrid Lexus IS, and UK sales will start in summer 2013. What do we know about the new hybrid Lexus IS? The IS300h combines an electric motor with a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. The torque output is yet to be confirmed, but there's 217bhp and Lexus is aiming for a sub-100g/km CO2 output and fuel consumption of at least 65mpg. Figures like that are likely to grab the attention of fleet managers, as Lexus hopes to close the gap on rivals like the BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-class and Audi A4. There's a non-hybrid model too, but this IS250 will be powered by a 204bhp 2.5-litre V6 petrol engine. It won't be a fleet favourite. The IS250h has a six-speed automatic transmission, the IS300h has a CVT gearbox, and both cars are rear-wheel drive.Tue, 02 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The new 2013 Citroen C4 Picasso has been revealed ahead of going on sale in the summer. It’s lighter, bigger and more frugal than the old C4 Picasso. Built on the same EMPS2 platform from PSA that will be used on the new Peugeot 308, the new C4 Picasso sheds weight by using aluminium for the bonnet, alloy components, a composite rear floor and tailgate to make the new C4 Picasso 140kg lighter than the old Picasso.