1957 Ford 9 Inch Rear with drum brakes set up for 1932 Ford Roadster.
Transmission & Drivetrain for Sale
- 57 -74 gm clutch fork release rod swivel nos chevrolet olds pontiac buick impala(US $10.99)
- 1962 corvette powerglide shifter and neutral safety switch excellent condition++(US $485.00)
- 55 -79 chevrolet nos bell housing dowels corvette impala camaro nova chevelle (US $9.99)
- Torqueflite 727 1962-66 19-spline 10-3/4” hi-stall converter 360 eng. 1971>1992 (US $311.55)
- 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 chevy gmc ck c/k pickup truck(US $4.99)
- Ford 1939-1954 gear thrust washer oblong slot (US $20.85)
Ferrari has revealed the first teaser shot of the Enzo replacement, expected to be unveiled early next year. The Italian carmaker printed the photo in the latest edition of the official Ferrari Magazine, and just from the teaser we can tell that it continues with the brand's latest design direction. The Enzo's replacement also appears to feature the ‘double-bubble' design.Thu, 05 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Is this the new De Tomaso Pantera? Former Fiat man Gian Mario Rossignolo rescued the De Tomaso brand from the ignominy of bankruptcy in 2009, with plans to bring the world a range of 21st century De Tomasos. An idea, we have to confess, for which we had a big soft spot.Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Spyker D8 Peking-Paris Victor Muller is back trying to grab more investors with plans to put the Spyker D8 Peking-Paris in to production. Again. Just when we thought the demise of Saab would see Victor Muller buy a pipe and slippers and retire to Switzerland to contemplate his motoring adventures in to his dotage, CPP goes bust after Vlad the Investor went slightly overdrawn and Victor snatches Spyker back from its UK sojourn as a platform for more grandiose plans.