1963-1964 Pontiac Catalina & G.prix Dual Exhaust, Aluminized, 421 C.i., Non-ho on 2040-parts.com
Geneva, Ohio, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
1963-1964 PONTIAC CATALINA & GRAN PRIX DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED WITH 421 NON-HO ENGINES
PARTS INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE:
On Mar-17-12 at 06:39:45 PDT, seller added the following information:
THERE ARE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES
Exhaust for Sale
Mon, 07 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
- 1970-1971 dodge challenger exhaust pipes w/440, left & right, 2 1/2" aluminized(US $191.25)
- 1959 ford hardtop single exhaust system, aluminized with 332 engines(US $270.00)
- 1971-1972 buick lesabre & centurion dual exhaust, aluminized w/455, no resonator(US $270.00)
- 1960-1961 ford fairlane, galaxie & starliner dual exhaust, 352 & 390 2 bbl. only(US $285.00)
- 1957-58 chrysler imperial dual exhaust, aluminized, exc. convertible & 4 dr htop(US $356.25)
- 1946-1948 pontiac exhaust, 8 cylinder, 27 torpedo, auto trans only, aluminized(US $191.25)
COUNCILS are being asked to cut unsightly yellow lines as part of a Government drive to rid the streets of clutter. Local Transport Minister Norman Baker has urged local authorities to think about using restricted parking zones, instead of automatically opting to use yellow lines to control parking, particularly in single streets and environmentally-sensitive areas in towns and cities. Restricted parking zones require a limited number of signs which tell motorists if they can or can not park and during which times and are considered less intrusive than conventional yellow lines.
Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
This is the new Citroen C4, the French car company's latest rival for the ever-present VW Golf, Vauxhall Astra and forthcoming Mk3 Ford Focus. Citroen hopes to challenge the trio with a mix of class-leading interior space and a gadget-laden cabin, and the new C4 will be unveiled at the Paris motor show this September, before UK sales start in early 2011. Yup, and there’s some Megane Coupe in there too.
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Driving to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., ranks high on the must-do list of many car enthusiasts. Driving away from the museum in a shiny new Corvette is a dream realized by several hundred people each year, part of Chevrolet's factory-delivery program. Now, the museum wants to make it possible to drive while you're there.