1964 Cadillac Single Exhaust System, Aluminized Without Resonator on 2040-parts.com
Geneva, Ohio, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
1964 CADILLAC EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED
INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE:
On Mar-16-12 at 10:51:08 PDT, seller added the following information:
THERE IS ADDITIONAL SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES
Exhaust for Sale
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
- 1956 cadillac dual exhaust system, aluminized, with resonators(US $367.50)
- 1969 camaro dual exhaust, aluminized, small blocks only, resonators not included(US $270.00)
- 1974 dodge dart, demon & sport dual exhaust, aluminized, with 360 engine(US $270.00)
- 1940-1948 oldsmobile exhaust, l-40, series 78, 90 & 98, 8 cylinder, 304 stainles(US $367.50)
- 1957 chevy 6 cylinder exhaust system, aluminized, hardtop models only(US $206.25)
- 1955 cadillac coupe & convertible dual exhaust, aluminized, with resonators(US $352.50)
This is the Peugeot HX1, a concept car to explore the theme of French luxury. It’s a sleek people carrier with an exquisite cabin, featuring natural oak structures and a slatted roof that casts light and shade across indulgent white leather seats. The HX1 raises a fascinating question: how did France – home to haute couture fashion and gourmet cuisine – permit the rational, formal Germans to define and monopolise the luxury car?
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Aggressive incentives and ad spending have helped Nissan North America Inc. rack up a bigger sales gain this year than Asian rivals Toyota, Honda and Hyundai-Kia. Now Nissan plans more of the same.
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan and PlayStation will hold their fourth GT Academy in 2012. The program trains gamers to race real cars competitively and will expand to include the United States, Russia, Germany and Europe. This year's contest will start on May 1 and remains open until June 24.