1965-1967 Chevy Nova & Chevy Ii Dual Exhaust, Aluminized With 327 & 350 Engines on 2040-parts.com
Geneva, Ohio, US
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
1965-1967 CHEVY NOVA & CHEVY II DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED WITH 327 & 350 ENGINES
PARTS INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE:
On Mar-16-12 at 05:27:35 PDT, seller added the following information:
THERE ARE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES
Exhaust for Sale
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
- 1931-1932 buick 60 series exhaust system, aluminized (US $191.25)
- 1942-1948 chrysler & desoto convertible exhaust system, aluminized, c-34 & c-38(US $191.25)
- 1963 ford convertible dual exhaust w/o resonators, aluminized, w/ 260 & 289 ci(US $270.00)
- 1955 chrysler crown imperial dual exhaust system, aluminized(US $277.50)
- 1963-1964 pontiac catalina & g.prix dual exhaust, aluminized, 421 c.i., non-ho(US $270.00)
- 1970-1971 dodge challenger exhaust pipes w/440, left & right, 2 1/2" aluminized(US $191.25)
The new Ford Fiesta small car is either right on schedule or a few weeks late, depending on who's talking. Ford says the car is on schedule for a promised “summer” launch. Ford is shipping the cars this week from an assembly plant in Mexico.
Wed, 18 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors has managed to wring out more horsepower from its 3.6-liter direct-injection V6 and get better fuel economy, too. And the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro gets the benefits. It starts with the old Lotus adage of adding lightness.
Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Maximilian Missoni has been appointed exterior design chief at Volvo Cars. He will report to exterior design director Fedde Talsma and to Thomas Ingenlath, vice president design. 34-year-old Austrian-born Missoni joins the Swedish carmaker from Volkswagen where he worked from 2002, first working in Wolfsburg as a designer before being appointed senior exterior designer at the company's Advanced Design Center in Potsdam.