1965-69 Honda Ca 160 Dream Cb160 Super Sport Cl160 Scrambler 4th Gear Ms 25 Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:23471-216-000
Surface Finish:4th Gear - Mainshaft
1965-69 Honda CA 160 Dream CB160 Super Sport CL160 Scrambler 4th Gear MS 25 NOS
- Condition: Excellent -New Old Stock Honda Factory Original
- Part Description: Transmission Mainshaft 4th Gear 25 Tooth
- Part No.: 23471-216-000
- Models it Fits: 1965-69 CA160 Dream Touring, CB160 Super Sport, and CL160 Scrambler.
- Motorcycle type: Street, Scrambler, and Touring
- Engine: 160cc twin cylinder 4 stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Tue, 06 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Where was the place to be over this bank holiday weekend, according to The Only Way is Essex star Joey Essex and Coronation Street’s Michelle Keegan? The answer, of course, is Peterborough – for Truckfest 2014. There were other major stars in attendance too, alongside thousands of the best examples of trucks in the country…
Please click the image above to read more about Truckfest 2014
Fri, 04 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Tesco to sell Used cars
Last time we looked, Tesco had broken the £1 billion a week sales barrier. It accounts for something daft like one pound in seven spent in the UK. And we worry about Murdoch?
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Honda boss, Takanobu Ito, has revealed plans for a new Civic Type-R, new compact SUV, new hydrogen car and more by 2015. Could it be that Honda are starting to come out of the beige doldrums? Although there’s little doubt that Honda makes a very good car, it’s seemed to have been very cautious and chosen follow more than lead in recent years.