1966-67 Gm A-body Rh Vent Window Pontiac Gto Lemans Chevelle, 442, Gs on 2040-parts.com
Kirkville, New York, United States
For sale an original used clear glass vent window with latch removed from a 1967 LeMans hardtop. Will fit 1966 and 1967 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest or GM A body cars such as Chevelle, Cutlass etc. Not for post sedan cars. Glass is nice. Chrome finish on the glass frame has aging lines on outside - nice finish on inside. Chrome finish on latch has some pitting.
Glass information --
PPG Safety Flo-Lite AS-2
Plant code 26
Date code 106.
Solid Tempered M20
Item will be shipped within 2 business days of purchase. Shipping to lower 48 states only. PayPal only.
Glass for Sale
- Classic top back glass '86-'72 buik, chevy, olds, pontiac tinted with vinyl(US $200.00)
- 1969 69 1970 70 cougar mustang window mounting bolt grommet at window guide new(US $5.69)
- 1961-1962 plymouth valiant vent glass front passengers side armourlite mopar(C $89.95)
- 1973 maverick 1/4 windows pop out windows1970 -1977
- 71 72 73 74 challenger window felt door glass wx 198(US $169.00)
- 1951-54 chevy & gmc truck two door glass channel felt run(US $60.00)
Frankfurt motor show: the hits and misses, the glamour and grit By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 16 September 2009 17:21 The top trends at Frankfurt motor show 2009 1. Carbonfibre. From the tub in the oddball Volkswagen L1 to the wing mirrors of the Mercedes SLS, the glossy black woven stuff, both real and fake, is everywhere.2.Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Infiniti are to release a new version of the M35h hybrid executive saloon, aimed at enticing new buyers in with a lowered entry price. Infiniti M35h GT: New price, familiar engines The M35h GT model starts from £3790 less than the M35h Premium – previously the only model available. However, Infiniti is promising the M35h GT will retain the brand’s reputation for more generous standard kit than its key German rivals.Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Fisker Automotive Inc. is looking into a report that 16 of its Karma plug-in hybrids caught fire at a New Jersey port after being submerged in seawater during Hurricane Sandy. "There were no injuries, and none of the cars were being charged at the time," the company said in a statement.