1966 Mopar Dodge Polara Passengers Side Front Door Glass on 2040-parts.com
Faith, North Carolina, United States
this is a nice door glass from a 1966 dodge polara 4 door sedan... this piece has no cracks chips or bad scratches. great glass track....
Glass for Sale
- 1966 mopar dodge polara drivers side rear door glass(US $39.95)
- 66-7 nova 2dr ht authentic windowfelts repops n118a(US $132.50)
- Nos 1959 1960 chevy sport vent window glass pair gm # 4751584(US $149.99)
- 1971 1972 1973 1974 amc 71 javelin passenger side quarter window glass guardian(US $30.00)
- Nos mopar chrysler plymouth dodge c-body right front vent window latch kit(US $10.00)
- Amc nash metropolitan rear window glass(US $99.99)
Salon Privé 2012 Preview - Jay Kay and the Bagleys Salon Privé, the UK equivalent of Pebble Beach and Villa d’Este, moves to September this year and promises lots of interesting car goodness. Salon Privé - that car show in London that your other half will enjoy – has the same problem as almost every other event in London 2012 – there’s too much going on. What with the 2012 Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee there’s not much space left in the London ‘Season’ so Salon Privé has been moved to the back end and will run from September 5-7th.Sat, 27 Dec 2008
Gemballa has a reputation for producing extreme versions of Porsche models. From the 997 based Avalanche to the Carrera GT based Mirage, all the Gemballa models offer extremes of performance and design. And now there’s a new model to add to the list.Tue, 04 Mar 2014
IT’S all change at Peugeot, Citroen and Toyota as the trio of manufacturers have simultaneously launched new versions of their popular city cars. The 108, C1 and Aygo respectively have been moved upmarket with higher quality cabins and an exterior design revamp. Keen to keep pace with the likes of Volkswagen’s acclaimed up!, all three car makers have decided to boost cabin ambience, kit and quality.