1967-68 Pontiac Firebird 400 Front Bumper Arrowhead on 2040-parts.com
Spofford, New Hampshire, United States
Decals, Emblems, Detailing for Sale
- Pontiac 400-4v air cleaner decal, red w/ white lettering(US $5.00)
- 1965-1966 ford mustang fender emblems set of 2(US $19.99)
- 1962 "chevrolet" belair biscayne station wagon tailgate emblem used 3800000(US $49.95)
- Mustang script auto emblem(US $29.99)
- 1964-1966 ford mustang hood letters scott drake(US $9.99)
- 69-72 chevy nova front fender emblem!!! brand new!!!
The insane Lamborghini Veneno has spawned a roadster version, if Internet rumors and pictures are to be believed. Rumors of the roadster surfaced back in July, when CEO Stephan Winkelmann told Car and Driver that a convertible Veneno will be produced and sold at price near $4.5 million. We're hearing that it may actually carry a price tag of around $5.3 million.Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Nissan is 80 years old in 2014, and as part of its birthday celebrations the Japanese firm has unveiled a brand-new Sport Sedan Concept at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. 'Sedan' is the American term for a saloon car – and as the rest of its name suggests, Nissan is aiming to make this four-door far sportier than your average executive express. The first hurdle, however, is getting over the way it looks… Please click the image above to read more about the Nissan Sport Sedan Concept at the 2014 Detroit Motor ShowThu, 02 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Today I am going to lecture you about the benefits of slow, boring, electric-car transportation as it relates to V2G connectivity. Also, about the virtues of eating broccoli. Ha ha!