1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 Chevrolet ElCamino Vent Shades with clips NOS. Call 703-463-6681 or email any questions you may have.
1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 Nos Chevrolet Elcamino Vent Shades Nos With Clips on 2040-parts.com
Fort Belvoir, Virginia, US
Doors & Door Handles for Sale
- Plymouth cuda dodge challenger door handle linkage rod rh(US $9.99)
- Plymouth cuda dodge challenger door handle ps(US $15.00)
- 68 69 charger coronet superbee gtx roadrunner satellite door catch spacer(US $10.00)
- Nos 1975-1991 ford econoline e150 e250 e350 van rh door handle # e8uz-1522404-a (US $37.99)
- Nos 1969 69 ford torino fairlane galaxie 390 gt fender emblem c8az-16228-g(US $69.99)
- 1940 1941 1942 1946 1947 1948 chevy door lock latch control(US $15.00)
Lexus has set the base price of the 2014 IS compact sport sedan at $36,845, including shipping, an increase of $885 from its predecessor, Lexus said. In contrast, the top-level IS 350 with all-wheel drive starts at $42,595, including shipping, which is 2.1 percent lower than the model it replaces, Lexus said in a statement this week. The pricing makes good on Lexus' guarantee to keep the base price attainable for consumers “by narrowing the gap between the 250 and 350,” a Lexus spokesman said.Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
New Zealand enthusiast Ivan Sentch is in the process of 3D printing a 1961 Aston Martin DB4. Engadget reports that he bought a $499 Solidoodle 3D printer and has been working on this project since December 2012. Using a Nissan Skyline as a donor car, he'll make a fiberglass mold of the print and hopefully transform this thing into a drivable, street-legal car for a fraction of the cost of an authentic DB4.Fri, 13 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Michael Karkafiris First Official Pictures 13 June 2014 14:40 Here’s the official confirmation of McLaren’s track-only version of the already insane P1. The McLaren P1 GTR will pack 986bhp (or a nice, round 1000ps in metric), 83 ponies more than its street-legal sibling, a wider track, full slick racing tyres and bigger downforce levels than the regular P1 – if you can call a car like the P1 ‘regular’. Rumours talk about a fixed rear wing instead of the deployable one on the standard car.