1968-1969 Buick Skylark Dual Exhaust, Aluminized With 350 Engines on 2040-parts.com
Geneva, Ohio, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
1968-1969 BUICK SKYLARK WITH 350 C.I., DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED
INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE:
On Mar-16-12 at 10:53:43 PDT, seller added the following information:
SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO IS NOT INCLUDED IN SHIPPING COST. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES
Exhaust for Sale
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
- 1964 cadillac single exhaust system, aluminized without resonator (US $225.00)
- 1956 cadillac dual exhaust system, aluminized, with resonators(US $367.50)
- 1969 camaro dual exhaust, aluminized, small blocks only, resonators not included(US $270.00)
- 1974 dodge dart, demon & sport dual exhaust, aluminized, with 360 engine(US $270.00)
- 1940-1948 oldsmobile exhaust, l-40, series 78, 90 & 98, 8 cylinder, 304 stainles(US $367.50)
- 1957 chevy 6 cylinder exhaust system, aluminized, hardtop models only(US $206.25)
Ariel is celebrating the Atom’s 10th birthday with this, the Atom Mugen. All Atoms are ideal trackday playmates, but even Ariel itself says this Mugen edition is more circuit focussed. The engine, for a start.
Mon, 08 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The 2014 Mazda 6 sedan is on sale now and costs $21,785, including a destination charge of $795. That's about $400 more than last year's model. Stepping up to the Sport trim costs $23,490 while the Touring model starts at $24,440.
Mon, 08 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Renault Twin’Z Concept, designed by British designer Ross Lovegrove, is an electric city car previewing the 2014 Renault Twingo. The Renault Twin’Z Concept is a small, just 3623mm long, urban runaround with a small electric motor good for 67bhp and 167lb/ft of torque and weighing in at 980kg, complete with a fairly sophisticated double wishbone suspension and relatively long wheelbase with a wheel at each corner stance. The Twin’Z is very much a concept car - designed by British designer Ross Lovegrove – and comes complete with the usual concept fripperies like electric suicide doors, cameras instead of rear view mirrors, sweeping LED lights, a solid crystal rear spoiler and big, complicated alloys.