1968-1969 Chevelle Dual Exhaust System, Aluminized With 327 & 350 Engines on 2040-parts.com
Geneva, Ohio, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
1968-1969 CHEVELLE DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED WITH 327 & 350 ENGINES
PARTS INCLUDED IN THE KIT ARE:
On Mar-16-12 at 10:54:36 PDT, seller added the following information:
THERE ARE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES
Exhaust for Sale
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
- 1969 ford mustang dual exhaust system, aluminized, 351 engines only(US $270.00)
- 1965 ford falcon 6 cylinder exhaust system, aluminized, convertible models(US $191.25)
- 1965-1967 chevy nova & chevy ii dual exhaust, aluminized with 327 & 350 engines(US $270.00)
- 1931-1932 buick 60 series exhaust system, aluminized (US $191.25)
- 1942-1948 chrysler & desoto convertible exhaust system, aluminized, c-34 & c-38(US $191.25)
- 1963 ford convertible dual exhaust w/o resonators, aluminized, w/ 260 & 289 ci(US $270.00)
Consumers shopping for a new car would be able to compare fuel economy and emissions levels across all types of vehicles by looking at revised labels on window stickers under an Obama administration proposal made Monday. Government regulators are seeking public comment on changes to fuel-economy labels that would allow comparisons across electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and conventional gasoline and diesel vehicles. The U.S.
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
THE LATEST Family Spending data shows that UK households spent £489 on average per week in 2012, according to the Office for National Statistics. Once inflation is taken into account, average spending has decreased since 2006 when households spent £526.40. Transport has seen the biggest spending reduction taking inflation into account, falling from £87.10 per week in 2001/2002 to £64.10 in 2012 despite the price of petrol increasing substantially over this period.
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
David Hilton, Camilo Pardo and Laurent Nivalle have collaborated on an exhibition that brings together the worlds of automotive design, art and photography. 'ART FAIR meets Cars and Glamour: Sexy from the rear-view' opens at the Galerie am Brüsseler Platz in Cologne Germany on Saturday 27 October for a month. Check out the exhibition Facebook page for more details.