1968 Dodge Dart Dash Ashtray on 2040-parts.com
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
This Sale Is For A 1968 Dart dash Ashtray
- Has some surface rust spots
- Inside has typical corrosion
- Has typical used part grime and wear
- Orders Will be shipped within 5 business days of cleared payment.
- If you reside outside of Canada or USA please ask for a shipping quote before buying.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when applicable.
- Please be aware of possible delays or charges due to customs inspections.
- We do combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Contact for quote.
- Your transaction will be marked once the item has shipped.
- Orders within Canada and USA take about 2 weeks to arrive.
- Shipping time varies for other locations based on location and shipping service chosen.
- Contact us if your item is taking longer to arrive than expected so we can assist you and start an insurance claim.
Our communication with you is important to assure a great buying experience for you. Feel free to ask questions about this item or others you may be looking for. We will list other items here on eBay by requests. Please add us to your favorite sellers list and check often for new listings possible of interest to you. We continually add new items.
Hep Cats Classic Auto Ranch is dedicated to providing vintage auto parts to classic auto enthusiasts. We want to help keep automotive history alive. We save cars and trucks from being scrapped and offer the parts that would otherwise be lost to you.
Dash Parts for Sale
Sat, 08 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
McLaren MP4-12C problems haven't stopped production
The McLaren MP4-12C is McLaren’s first road car in almost twenty years, and it appears that the new 458 competitor from Woking has a few problems. Reports have been cropping up for some weeks that MP4-12C owners have been plagued (well, plagued is harsh) by a raft of problems including a battery drainage issue (something many cars suffer from early on), headlight condensation and glitchy door operation. McLaren are adamant none of the issues affecting the 12C are safety related and it is therefore continuing to build the cars, so although there will be a delay for some new owners in delivery, the issues should cause no long term back log in deliveries.
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
This is the BMW Concept X4, which borrows the idea of an SUV with coupe proportions from its X6 brother, and shrinks the template down to the size of an X3. But don't be fooled by the 'Concept' tag of this car – like the Concept 4-series coupe we saw in 2012, the X4 is very much confirmed for production, and will receive only detail styling tweaks before it goes on sale in mid-2014. It'll be built alongside the X3, X5 and X6 models at BMW's Spartanburg factory in the USA from early 2014.
Mon, 09 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Volkswagen has designs on expanding its Beetle family - and the new 2012 VW E-Bugster gives us a few clues to what's in store. As the name suggests, the E-Bugster is an electric Beetle, showcasing Wolfsburg's new e-powertrain coming to the Golf and other family members sooner than you might think. The Golf Blue-e-motion goes on sale in 2013.