1968 Dodge Dart Dash Ashtray on 2040-parts.com
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
This Sale Is For A 1968 Dart dash Ashtray
- Has some surface rust spots
- Inside has typical corrosion
- Has typical used part grime and wear
- Orders Will be shipped within 5 business days of cleared payment.
- If you reside outside of Canada or USA please ask for a shipping quote before buying.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when applicable.
- Please be aware of possible delays or charges due to customs inspections.
- We do combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Contact for quote.
- Your transaction will be marked once the item has shipped.
- Orders within Canada and USA take about 2 weeks to arrive.
- Shipping time varies for other locations based on location and shipping service chosen.
- Contact us if your item is taking longer to arrive than expected so we can assist you and start an insurance claim.
Our communication with you is important to assure a great buying experience for you. Feel free to ask questions about this item or others you may be looking for. We will list other items here on eBay by requests. Please add us to your favorite sellers list and check often for new listings possible of interest to you. We continually add new items.
Hep Cats Classic Auto Ranch is dedicated to providing vintage auto parts to classic auto enthusiasts. We want to help keep automotive history alive. We save cars and trucks from being scrapped and offer the parts that would otherwise be lost to you.
Dash Parts for Sale
Thu, 10 Oct 2013
THE FIRST car bought by John Lennon after he passed his driving test is being offered for sale at auction next month. The Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Coupe was bought by the Beatle in 1965 and is expected to sell for between 120,000 euros (£99,987) and 170,000 euros (£141,000). Lennon's biographer, Philip Norman, described how car dealers descended on the singer's home when the news emerged that he had passed his test and offered him a "gleaming smorgasbord" of luxury cars.
Fri, 07 Mar 2014
Co-developped with Matra, the Renault Espace was launched in 1984 and pioneered the now very popular minivan/MPV segment. The second-generation version appeared seven years later by which time the competition all had developed competitors. 1994 marked the tenth anniversary of the Espace as well as Renault's third Formula 1 championship as an engine supplier.
Fri, 10 May 2013
“There will be 48 of each of the six models (Mulsanne, Continental GT V8 coupe and convertible, Continental GT W12 coupe and convertible and Continental GT Speed coupe) – for a total of 288 in all. Among the 288, the six specification choices are not limited.”
Now we know! Bentley has revealed a series of Limited Edition Le Mans cars – either as the Mulsanne Le Mans or Continental Le Mans – to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Le Mans (in which Bentley partook) and the 10th anniversary of Bentley’s victory at Le Mans in 2003. Unfortunately, all the Le Mans Limited Editions are exclusively for North America.