1968 Dodge Dart Dash Ashtray on 2040-parts.com
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
This Sale Is For A 1968 Dart dash Ashtray
- Has some surface rust spots
- Inside has typical corrosion
- Has typical used part grime and wear
- Orders Will be shipped within 5 business days of cleared payment.
- If you reside outside of Canada or USA please ask for a shipping quote before buying.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when applicable.
- Please be aware of possible delays or charges due to customs inspections.
- We do combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Contact for quote.
- Your transaction will be marked once the item has shipped.
- Orders within Canada and USA take about 2 weeks to arrive.
- Shipping time varies for other locations based on location and shipping service chosen.
- Contact us if your item is taking longer to arrive than expected so we can assist you and start an insurance claim.
Our communication with you is important to assure a great buying experience for you. Feel free to ask questions about this item or others you may be looking for. We will list other items here on eBay by requests. Please add us to your favorite sellers list and check often for new listings possible of interest to you. We continually add new items.
Hep Cats Classic Auto Ranch is dedicated to providing vintage auto parts to classic auto enthusiasts. We want to help keep automotive history alive. We save cars and trucks from being scrapped and offer the parts that would otherwise be lost to you.
Dash Parts for Sale
Thu, 07 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Renault has revealed the Kangoo be bop ZE Electric Car
Based on the current production Renault Kangoo, the Kangoo be bop gets a few bits added. Front and rear LED lights, lowered suspension (by 20mm) and 18″ wheels. The interior of the Kangoo be bop is swathed with chrome finishes and is designed to give a more futuristic feel to the Kangoo.
Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
We're slowly winding to a close on the Juke-R video build series. Now, it's time for the finishing touches. Nissan says it wants the Juke-R to feel like a standard road car inside--even though the company is only making two.
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors has reworked the 3.6-liter V6 engine used in the CTS for the 2012 model year, boosting output while maintaining the fuel-economy ratings of the less-powerful V6 from 2011. The 2012 version of the V6 delivers 318 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. That compares with 304 hp and 273 lb-ft for the 2011 version.