1968 Dodge Dart Dash Ashtray on 2040-parts.com
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
This Sale Is For A 1968 Dart dash Ashtray
- Has some surface rust spots
- Inside has typical corrosion
- Has typical used part grime and wear
- Orders Will be shipped within 5 business days of cleared payment.
- If you reside outside of Canada or USA please ask for a shipping quote before buying.
- Tracking numbers will be provided when applicable.
- Please be aware of possible delays or charges due to customs inspections.
- We do combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Contact for quote.
- Your transaction will be marked once the item has shipped.
- Orders within Canada and USA take about 2 weeks to arrive.
- Shipping time varies for other locations based on location and shipping service chosen.
- Contact us if your item is taking longer to arrive than expected so we can assist you and start an insurance claim.
Our communication with you is important to assure a great buying experience for you. Feel free to ask questions about this item or others you may be looking for. We will list other items here on eBay by requests. Please add us to your favorite sellers list and check often for new listings possible of interest to you. We continually add new items.
Hep Cats Classic Auto Ranch is dedicated to providing vintage auto parts to classic auto enthusiasts. We want to help keep automotive history alive. We save cars and trucks from being scrapped and offer the parts that would otherwise be lost to you.
Dash Parts for Sale
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Universal Studios has announced that Paul Walker's brothers, Caleb and Cody, will fill in for their late brother in a number of scenes in the upcoming seventh installment of the "Fast & Furious" franchise. This announcement by the studio follows news that computer-generated imagery would be used in some of the unfilmed scenes necessary to complete the photography for a revised version of the script. Cody, 25, and Caleb, 36, will reportedly contribute their voices for the needed dialogue of Walker's character, Brian O'Conner, according to TMZ.
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
UPDATE: The Stingray has indeed been named the 2013 Indy 500 pace car; check out details and photos here
We've suspected that the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray would earn a place of honor as the pace car for the 2013 Indy 500. Now, spy photos of a safety-light-equipped C7 caught testing at the General Motors proving grounds in Milford, Mich. seem to confirm our hunch.
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse will debut at Geneva
Bugatti has unveiled the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse – a Veyron Grand Sport with the power of the 1200hp Super Sport. Debuts at Geneva. There will come a time when the Bugatti Veyrons that are worth the most money will be the bog standard cars; after all, there are far fewer standard Veyrons on the planet that there are ‘Special Edition’ Veyrons.