1969-1979 Honda Cb750 K0 Cbx Cb550 Cb 500 750 Four Headlight Screw & Spring Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:33103-300-003/33103-346-670/33107-300-003 Sandcast
Placement on Vehicle:Front
Country of Manufacture:Japan
969-1979 Honda CB750 CB900 CBX CB550 CB 500 Four Headlight Screw & Spring NOS
- Condition: Excellent -New Old Stock Honda Factory Original
- Part Description: Headlight Beam Adjusting Screw (beveled phillips type cross head) complete with spring. Parts label and plastic bag shown in picture not included.
- Part No.: 33103-300-003 replaced by 33103-346-670 screw 33107-300-003 spring
- Models it Fits: 1969-1978 all CB750 models including CB750K sandcast, CB750F Super Sport, and CB750A automatic. Also CBX, CB550, and CB500.
- Motorcycle type: Street
- Engine: 500cc-950cc four cylinder and 1047cc six cylinder
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Lighting for Sale
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Jaguar Cars Ltd., which stopped reporting sales figures after being purchased by India's Tata Motors in June, said global sales rose 8 percent last year while U.S. volume fell. Jaguar sold 65,000 vehicles in 2008, Managing Director Mike O'Driscoll said in an interview at the Detroit auto show.
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
JAGUAR’S stunning new F-Type coupe will cost from £51,235 when it goes on sale in the UK in the spring. The hard-top version of a car that has already taken the motoring world by storm will add a second model variant to the line-up, aimed not just at owners of the Porsche Cayman and even the 911, but also at previous owners of Jaguar’s own XK. Jaguar has used its media event at the Tokyo motor show to announce full pricing structures, with the entry-level F-Type coupe costing more than £7,000 less than the equivalent convertible.
Mon, 06 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
MINI Coupe Reveal -ish
We were going to say that the 2012 MINi Coupe had been revealed. But as MINI has decided, for reasons we fail to fathom, they should reveal it with camouflage we thought it would be a bit of an oxymoron. Still, MINI has revealed more about the MINI Coupe ahead of an official debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September.