FOR SALE: 1 PAIR OF 1970 - 73 Ford Mach 1 hubcaps. These are very hard to find. They are the only ones I've ever had. The one has some curb rash. Could use a cleaning and polishing. Both have nice center caps. .
1970 - 73 Mustang Mach 1 Hubcaps (2) on 2040-parts.com
Port Carbon, Pennsylvania, United States
Hub Caps & Trim for Sale
- Set of 2 vintage hub caps lada zhiguli vaz 2101 2102 21011 russian car automobil(US $39.00)
- Del met new old stock chrome 15 inch hub cap for 1976 chevrolet(US $39.99)
- 1968 68 ford mustang hubcap rim lug wheel cover hub cap 14" oem used 653
- Antique "ford" emblem (old hubcap?)(US $28.00)
- 1973-1987 chevrolet truck dog dish hubcaps pair 10.5 inches 1974 1975 1976 1977(US $25.00)
- 1975-81 nova, camaro, malibu rally wheel bezel inserts - complete set of 24(US $139.00)
American Suzuki's product plans are murky--partly as a result of Volkswagen's acquisition of 20 percent of Suzuki Motor Corp. this year and partly because of the growing strength of the yen against the dollar. The Swift, a small car popular in Europe and Japan, was scheduled to go on sale in the United States this year.Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Ferrari has released new photos and more details of the Ferrari 458 Italia Much of the new detail focuses on the interior of the 458, which we did get to see in the video (sort of), but Ferrari chose to not release pictures when the first news came in on the 458. Ferrari have revised the whole cockpit experience quite extensively. Gone are the column stalks, to be replaced by buttons on the steering wheel for indicators, full beam, flash and wipers.Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 30 September 2010 22:29 This is the new Audi Quattro concept, just unveiled by Ingolstadt at the VW Group party on the eve of the 2010 Paris motor show. Built to celebrate 30 years of Quattro, it’s based on a shortened Audi RS5 platform (but built from aluminium and carbon) and features a tuned engine from the TT RS.This new Audi Quattro concept looks rather like a beefed-up Audi E-tron concept – is it? Nope, it’s actually based on the Audi RS5.