1973-1974 Honda Cr250m Cr 250 Elsinore Motocross Engine Gasket Set Kit B Oem Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Country of Manufacture:Japan
Manufacturer Part Number:06111-357-S00 replaces 06111-357-000
1973-1974 Honda CR250M CR 250 Elsinore Motocross Engine Gasket Set Kit B OEM NOS
- Condition: New Old Stock Honda Factory Original -
- Part Description: Complete engine gasket set B. Includes both Top end and low end gaskets.
- Part No.: 06111-357-000 replaced by 06111-357-S00
- Models it Fits: See models listed above
- Motorcycle type: Motocross
- Engine: 250cc single cylinder 2-stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
It seems even the manufacturers of super luxury cars are now cottoning on to the fact that big multi-cylinder, gas-guzzling engines are set to be a thing of the past. Bentley, no less, has announced that it will be going hybrid in the future, marking the occasion with the reveal of its Hybrid Concept at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show 2014. Quite incredibly, the technology looks set to slash the firm’s CO2 output from limousine levels to rates we’re more accustomed to seeing from a small supermini.
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
James McDonald, who served as president of General Motors Corp. under CEO Roger Smith in the 1980s, died on Sunday at the age of 87. McDonald became president and COO on Feb.
Wed, 09 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Rowan Atkinson gets to play with his McLaren F1 and a Bugatti Veyron. Which is best? But much the same was said – and continues to be said – about the McLaren F1.