1973-1976 Honda Cr250m Cr 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit New Oem Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Country of Manufacture:Japan
Manufacturer Part Number:16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
1973-1976 Honda CR250M CR 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit NEW OEM NOS
- Condition: New Old Stock Honda Factory Original -
- Part Description: Carburetor gasket set ( No metal parts included. Package has been opened -- not sure if complete or not. Contains 4 rubber gaskets.
- Part No.: 16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
- Models it Fits: See models listed above
- Motorcycle type: Motocross
- Engine: 250cc single cylinder 2-stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Ferrari has unveiled the fastest roadgoing V8 in its history: the new Ferrari 458 Speciale. These first photos reveal the new supercar ahead of its world debut at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show in September. This is a harder, high-performance version of one of MSN's favourite V8 supercars.
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Splinter - The Wooden Supercar
Yes, you did read that right. Joe Harmon Design is creating a wooden Supercar. A Supercar made of wood.
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept has been unveiled ahead of its official debut at the New York Auto Show on Wednesday 16 April. The bold concept car hints at how an all-new, fourth-generation version of the family 4x4 will look and also sets the tone for an entire family of Discovery models. Land Rover confirmed last week that the Vision Concept would give a taste of the design language that will be used on more than one Discovery model.