1973-1976 Honda Cr250m Cr 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit New Oem Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Country of Manufacture:Japan
Manufacturer Part Number:16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
1973-1976 Honda CR250M CR 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit NEW OEM NOS
- Condition: New Old Stock Honda Factory Original -
- Part Description: Carburetor gasket set ( No metal parts included. Package has been opened -- not sure if complete or not. Contains 4 rubber gaskets.
- Part No.: 16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
- Models it Fits: See models listed above
- Motorcycle type: Motocross
- Engine: 250cc single cylinder 2-stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Mon, 09 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
"The soul of our designing is in Italy," said Silvio Petro Angori, CEO of Italian design house Pininfarina S.p.A. "We will do all styling in Italy – we will not do that in China." But in order to cater to the growing number of contracts from Chinese automakers, Pininfarina will soon begin engineering and product development in China with a center in Shanghai's suburb of Anting. Pininfarina has been working with Chinese automakers since 1996.
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
It’s starting to look as if the McLaren X-1 – revealed at Pebble Beach – could actually be the new McLaren F1 under the skin. We knew that McLaren were heading to Pebble Beach with a new car, and we thought it was going to be the new F1. In the end it turned out to be the McLaren X-1, but could the X-1 actually be the new F1 under the skin?
Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood is spreading messages aimed at ending distracted driving in honor of tweet, LaHood shared a touching story written by a Kansas state trooper. In the story, trooper Casey Simoneau recounts taking inventory of a car accident scene. The accident was caused by one driver hitting another car head-on after attempting to pass while texting.