1973-1976 Honda Cr250m Cr 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit New Oem Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Country of Manufacture:Japan
Manufacturer Part Number:16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
1973-1976 Honda CR250M CR 250 Elsinore Carburetor Gasket Set Kit NEW OEM NOS
- Condition: New Old Stock Honda Factory Original -
- Part Description: Carburetor gasket set ( No metal parts included. Package has been opened -- not sure if complete or not. Contains 4 rubber gaskets.
- Part No.: 16010-395-305 replaces 16010-357-014
- Models it Fits: See models listed above
- Motorcycle type: Motocross
- Engine: 250cc single cylinder 2-stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Tue, 08 Jan 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
08 January 2008 10:41
At the forthcoming Detroit Motor Show Ford will show off a concept clearly aimed at the States: the aptly named Explorer America. But it won’t be the traditional yank tank as we know it…
Gone is the body-on-frame chassis, replaced by a unibody construction. Off-road and towing ability is only described as ‘moderate’.
Fri, 05 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
2013 Ford Focus RS confirmed with 380bhp
We never really had any doubt that Ford would produce an RS version of the new Focus. Although we did think that the 2012 Focus RS would come with a hybrid setup giving 4WD. But it seems not.
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Jaguar has turned up the power and sharpened the handling on the flagship XKR coupe for the 2011 Geneva motor show. The result: the XKR-S, claimed to be the fastest production Jaguar sports car ever. For 2011, Jaguar is returning the XKR-S to the top of the XK range. CAR readers may recall the well regarded 2008 limited edition that last carried the badge.
The XKR-S has an uprated version of the 5.0-litre supercharged V8 found in the standard XKR. Power moves up to 542bhp (from 510bhp), and torque swells to 501lb ft (up from 461lb ft) thanks to lots of ECU tweakage.