1973-1976 Honda Sl70 Xl70 Motosport Xl 70 Dirt Bike Steering Stem Triple Tree on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
Placement on Vehicle:Front
Manufacturer Part Number:53200-118-770
1973-1976 Honda SL70 XL70 Motosport XL 70 Dirt Bike Steering Stem Triple Tree
- Condition: Used Honda Factory Original - Good condition
- Part Description: Steering Stem assembly complete with all parts pictured. Removed from 1974 XL70 Frame mfd 2/74 VIN #XL701032887. Engine no. XL70E-1024494. See my other auctions for all parts removed from this frame.
- Part No.: 53200-118-770
- Models it Fits: 1973 SL70K1, and 1974-76 XL70.
- Motorcycle type: Dual Purpose Dirt Bike
- Engine: 70cc single cylinder 4 stroke
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0700
In a bid to boost flagging auto sales, the federal government will pay for any warranty repairs on a General Motors or Chrysler vehicle if either company can't because of financial problems or a bankruptcy filing, President Barack Obama said on Monday. "Let me say this as plainly as I can. If you buy a car from Chrysler or General Motors, you will be able to get your car serviced and repaired just like always," Obama said in a speech.
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
A Porsche source has confirmed that Porsche are working on a smaller Panamera – the ‘Pajun’ – and a mid-engined Porsche 960. Now that Porsche has finally become part of VW, it can move forward with its plans to fill every supercar niche in the same way Audi is in a mission to fill – and create – every premium car niche. With two new models already officially confirmed as on the way – the Porsche Macan (a smaller Cayenne) and the Porsche 918 – Porsche’s minds are now firmly focused on the next two new models from Stuttgart – the eighth and ninth models in the range.
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Electric cars haven’t been embraced with the enthusiasm that the manufacturers hoped for. Early adopters loved them, but then it all seemed to fizzle out. The limited range between recharging can’t be overlooked.