I HAVE ONE 1974 CORVETTE RESTORED WIPER MOTOR WITH A NEW AC/DELCO WASHER PUMP. ALL GM AC/DELCO. THIS WILL FIT OTHER YEARS AND MODELS YOU BE THE JUDGE AND MAKE SURE IT WORKS FOR YOUR APPLICATION! NO RETURNS! SHIPPING QUOTE IN THIS AUCTION IS NOT CORRECT. SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME AT AUCTION END FROM BUYERS ADDRESS AND ZIP.SELLING TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF AUCTION END. I HAVE 40 YEARS OF ORIGINAL GM CORVETTE PARTS NEW,USED,OLD,RARE AND RESTORED EMAIL ME OR CALL 352-371-2658 WITH ANY NEEDS YOU HAVE.
1974 Corvette Wiper Motor And New Washer Pump Original And New Restored Ac/delco on 2040-parts.com
Gainesville, Florida, US
Accessories for Sale
- 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 chevrolet corvette clock works(US $99.00)
- Dads garage oil changes free metal sign garage shop chevy ford man cave(US $19.71)
- Stewart warner tachometer(US $39.95)
- Ford galaxie and counrty squire station wagon recreation checker table (US $250.00)
- 1970 oldsmoible cutlass 442 vista cruiser owners manual & warranty (US $10.00)
- Vintage auto car fender cover kragen checker auto parts cartoon 1970's(US $79.99)
General Motors plans to introduce a coupe version of its Cadillac ATS compact next year, one in a spate of vehicle introductions for the luxury brand. Several dealers told Automotive News they were shown an ATS coupe at a national dealer meeting in Las Vegas this month. Also unveiled to dealers was the 2015 Escalade, which is expected to go into production in January.Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Ford Motor Co. will charge more than $23,000 for a fully loaded Fiesta, a new car smaller than the Focus. Ford thinks consumers are ready to pay premium prices for small cars, which long have been dominated by budget shoppers.Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin CEO, Dr. Ulrich Bez, announced the firm's intentions to revive the fabled Lagonda marque in a statement to the media yesterday. "After my eight years with Aston Martin, four with profitability, and 16 months of independence, it's time to think about a longer term future." Bez said.