1979 trans am cluster, was sent in for repair the tag says that the tach and temp was repaired, and was never installed back in the car,has been in the shipping box for 20 years. this was a automatic trans am with the olds motor if it makes any difference.
1979 Trans Am Gage Cluster, Tach, Speedometer, Pontiac Firebird Referbished on 2040-parts.com
Holly, Michigan, US
Gauges for Sale
- Jaguar ammeter for xk-120, xk-140 or xk-150 and plenty of other early jags(US $75.00)
- North carolina car tag mach one ford mustang (US $10.00)
- Vintage stewart warner temperature gauge(US $25.00)
- 1937 chevrolet master deluxe nos amm temp oil and fuel gauges set of delco (US $51.11)
- 1952-53 mercury nos amp gauge(US $25.00)
- Nos dodge van oil gauge 4075241(US $15.00)
Opel/Vauxhall is reversing its upscale pricing strategy and will make its cars more affordable to win back buyers, CEO Karl-Friedrich Stracke said. "We need to regain our traditional customer base," Stracke told the Automotive News Europe Congress in Monte Carlo on Thursday. "We moved Opel up too quickly.Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Spyker Cars said Sunday it had submitted a new offer for the Saab brand. Spyker CEO Victor Muller said an 11-point proposal had been handed to General Motors addressing each of the issues that arose during due diligence after the Dutch company originally bid for Saab. Muller said the new offer would remove the obstacles that were standing in the way of a swift sale of Saab to Spyker.Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 18 December 2006 09:11 Another Evo concept? Haven’t we been here before? The countdown to Mitsubishi’s oddball super-saloon, the Evo X, continues.