1983 Honda Atc200 E Gas Fuel Tank With Cap And Petcock on 2040-parts.com
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
this is a gas tank with the cap and working petcock off of a 1983 honda atc200 e. the inside of the tank is not rusted. it could use a paint job. there are no major dents. this is a good solid tank.
Fuel Tanks for Sale
- Fuel star petcock kit(US $43.78)
- Fuel gas tank 1980-83 82 200 atc200 185 atc185 185s 200s atc honda 3 wheeler atv(US $379.99)
- 1988 honda fourtrax 300 gas tank fuel no leaks oem metal(US $100.00)
- 91 yamaha moto 4 yfm 250 2x4 yfm250 genuine fuel gas tank holder tap petcock oem(US $42.00)
- 2005 yamaha raptor 660 gas tank fuel cell petrol reservoir 01-05 5lp-24110-00-00(US $25.00)
- 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 2pc grommets gas tank 185s 200s 200es 200e 200 atc honda(US $15.00)
Is this the production version of the Lexus LF-NX? We got the reveal of the Lexus LF-NX Concept – a mid-sized SUV/Crossover, designed to slot in below the Lexus RX – at the Frankfurt Motor Show last September, and it turned up again in November at the Tokyo Motor Show. Two showings in as many months made it all but certain the LF-NX was heading for production, and the accidental reveal of what looks like a production version of the LF-NX at the Society of Automotive Analysts Conference ahead of the Detroit Auto Show during a speech by Toyota’s Jim Lentz seems to confirm the LF-NX’s imminent arrival.Wed, 28 Jul 2010
“This wasn't your traditional fundraiser,” said slot-car-enthusiast-turned-fundraiser Bruce Talamon. “This wasn't your traditional, ‘Hey, come drink and sip white wine or do a run or do a bike ride.” It was slot cars, which turned out to be a lot more fun. But it wasn't just a couple guys in a garage with some plastic track and a transformer.Tue, 15 Jul 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 15 July 2008 10:42 Mazda will use the August 2008 Moscow motor show to unveil its new crossover concept, the Kazamai. Japanese for ‘swirling crosswinds’, the Kazamai is Mazda’s latest concept car to showcase the company’s Nagare design language. But alongside the wind-inspired looks, the four-wheel drive Kazamai is also said to showcase Mazda’s ‘sustainable zoom-zoom’ strategy, with the company’s latest-generation engine and transmission.