1991-2002 Ford Escort And Mercury Tracer Haynes Repair Manual on 2040-parts.com
Voorhees, New Jersey, United States
1991-2002 Ford Escort and Mercury Tracer (all models) Haynes Repair Manual in GREAT condition (will send additional pictures if requested)
I will combine shipping on almost all of my items, so please message me if you would like a quote when bidding on more than one item from me.
Payment is expected within 4 days unless you message me to arrange otherwise. PayPal payments are accepted. Your item will be sent out within 1 business day after your payment has cleared. I ship via USPS First-Class Parcel, Standard Post, Priority, or Express Mail. Sorry, no returns as item is thoroughly and honestly described above. If you have any further questions or would like additional photos, please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you for looking and happy bidding!
Other for Sale
- 1917-1933 fordson tractor parts catalog original / rare & neat! / 32 31 30 29 28(US $57.50)
- 1970's / 1980's caterpillar 637d tractor / scraper shop manual original book(US $72.50)
- 1923 & prior fordson tractor owner's manual / nice rare original steel wheel(US $74.50)
- Travel supreme motorhome operations manuals 270pg for rv select service & repair(US $25.99)
- Alpine motorhome operations manuals 310pg for rv select service & repair(US $25.99)
- Yamaha yfm250xl (c) service manual #lit-11616-12-01 motorcycle repair.(US $9.99)
The Range Rover Autobiography Black - 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Fortunately, Land Rover has decided that they won’t stick a badge on the back of this new Limited Edition Range Rover which says ‘Range Rover Autobiography Black 40th Anniversary Limited Edition’. Because even the not exactly small Range Rover isn’t big enough to carry a badge of that size off with any degree of aplomb. So the badges – dotted around inside and out – simply say ‘Autobiography Black’.Mon, 17 May 2010
Skoda has released UK details and prices for the Fabia vRS and Estate So you’d quite like a new VW Polo GTI, but you’re a bit hard pushed to stump up getting on for £18k. You could also do with an estate version. So what do you do?Wed, 05 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew Motor Industry 05 March 2014 11:00 You’re looking at the fastest front-wheel drive car ever to lap the Nürburgring Nordschleife: the Seat Leon Cupra 280. A paddleshift DSG-equipped three-door example has lapped the 12-mile lap in 7min 58.44sec – smashing the previous record of 8min 7.97sec, held by the Renaultsport Megane Trophy. It's a slap in Honda's face too: the Japanese maker wanted its new Civic Type-R to be the first sub-8min hatch.