1994 1995 Mustang Gt 5.0 Used Cruise Control Module Assembly Servo/motor on 2040-parts.com
Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
Used cruise control module out of 1995 Mustang GT. The clip that connects to the throttle body has broken. Module was working when pulled.
Please review the pictures and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Thanks for looking.
Cruise Control Units for Sale
- Mercedes 560 sec/sel cruise control servo and resistor relay(US $60.00)
- Replacement entry remote key fob shell 1 button for fiat punto bravo doblo(C $3.67)
- 98 honda crv cr-v 2.0l cruise control actuater(US $20.00)
- Acdelco d1959e gm original equipment ebony cruise control switch(US $49.24)
- Cardone 38-1627 remanufactured cruise control servo(US $111.83)
- Motorcraft sw6003 cruise control switch(US $197.52)
It looks like Porsche and VW may come together under the Auto Union banner. Of course, all these shenanigans have come about because of Porsche’s desire to gobble up VW. The plan looked great, and Porsche grabbed a big chunk of VW stock.Thu, 08 Jul 2010
The 2005 BMW M5 - production has now finished It’s been the most successful BMW M5 ever, this E60 M5. More successful than even the E39 M5 though it’s been in production for a year less. But now it’s come to an end.Fri, 28 Feb 2014
SKODA has long since cast off its budget car image, but just in case you remain on the fence regarding the Czech firm’s premium market aspirations, it’s revealed a smart new concept car ahead of the Geneva Motor Show, called the VisionC. The five-door ‘coupe’ is said to be positioned in-between existing Octavia and Superb models, and has clearly been influenced by cars such as Audi’s A7 – another large, premium coupe-like model. As Skoda continues to grab a larger share of the market it’s also keen to steal buyers from existing firms selling ‘affordable premium’ models.