This 1995 Chevy Suburban emergency owner's kit includes: a flashlight with 2 batteries, a flare, a first aid kit, a muti-function plier tool with Swiss army features, a old-time throwaway camera, and room to hold more. This is an amazing thing to have in your car in case of an emergency. Everything you might need in one handy place.
1995 Chevy Suburban Emergency Owner's Kit on 2040-parts.com
Franklin, Michigan, US
Other Tools for Sale
- Streamlight 76182 led flashlight 120v ac/dc piggyback holder charger rechargable(US $109.99)
- Home and automotive professional safety glasses for eye protection lot of 4 pr.(US $12.95)
- Kent-moore j-38125-212 terminal release tool ap-30363(US $29.96)
- 10 pc pro sae hex bit socket set heavy duty crv new(US $17.45)
- Kent-moore j-42958-4 gm truck cruise control tester adapter cable(US $31.49)
- Kent-moore j-23423-a case bearing cup installer(US $44.09)
The Citroen competition to design a roof and dash graphic for the DS3 has launched We’ve said from the start that Citroen were going to take a leaf out of the MINI book of marketing. Keep it in your face and churn out at least one special edition a month. And it certainly loks as if Citroen are on that path.Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Symbolic of the importance it plays in Ford's small car strategy, the automakers Design Center in Cologne, Germany, is about to receive a €11.6m redevelopment. Construction is already underway on the facility's new wing, which will include design studios and 100 workplaces. The 3,000 square-meter extension is set to be completed by the end of the year.Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Mercedes Benz Driving Academy launches in the UK I was lucky. I spent a lot of my childhood on a farm and got behind the wheel of a tractor at 8 and was driving a Land Rover by 10. And I drove fairly regularly before I hit the roads.