This 1995 Chevy Suburban emergency owner's kit includes: a flashlight with 2 batteries, a flare, a first aid kit, a muti-function plier tool with Swiss army features, a old-time throwaway camera, and room to hold more. This is an amazing thing to have in your car in case of an emergency. Everything you might need in one handy place.
1995 Chevy Suburban Emergency Owner's Kit on 2040-parts.com
Franklin, Michigan, US
Other Tools for Sale
- Streamlight 76182 led flashlight 120v ac/dc piggyback holder charger rechargable(US $109.99)
- Home and automotive professional safety glasses for eye protection lot of 4 pr.(US $12.95)
- Kent-moore j-38125-212 terminal release tool ap-30363(US $29.96)
- 10 pc pro sae hex bit socket set heavy duty crv new(US $17.45)
- Kent-moore j-42958-4 gm truck cruise control tester adapter cable(US $31.49)
- Kent-moore j-23423-a case bearing cup installer(US $44.09)
By Tim Pollard Motor Shows 25 June 2008 09:30 The Goodwood Festival of Speed is a unique event in the motoring calendar. Lord March has created a garden party atmosphere in the grounds of his stately home – with a mix of cars, ancient and modern, thrilling enthusiasts as they climb the hill. We’ve picked some of the best moments on video for you to watch.Thu, 15 Dec 2011
Mercedes-Benz USA will promote marketing chief Stephen Cannon to CEO, effective Jan. 1. Cannon, 50, has been vice president of marketing for Mercedes-Benz USA since June 2007.Mon, 08 Jan 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 08 January 2007 06:24 Chrysler Nassau Concept: the lowdown You're looking at Chrysler's new sampler for a shooting brake: the Nassau concept newly unveiled in Detroit. Design boss Trevor Creed heralded it as 'a new, more emotional Chrysler.' Although the same size as the mean-'n'-moody 300C saloon, the Nassau is designed to look smaller, with more delicate surface treatments, a subtler new eggcrate grille and a slimmer, more European hatchback rear end. The Nassau portrays more compact dimensions, despite rolling on huge 10-spoke, 22in alloy wheels.