Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:00:00 -0700
Up for auction is my 1996 Sea Doo Sportster 14 ' single engine 2 stroke (85 horsepower)jet boat, with trailer (just replaced tail lights on trailer). . I just replaced the wear ring, seal, reverse cable, and changed fluids. Boat runs good but takes little time to get up on plane, but goes around 40 mph once it gets up on plane, it is a fun boat . I believe it needs a new carbon ring to cure the problem which cost $50. The fuel gauge does not work, but everything else such as exhaust fan, bildge pump, etc. does. The seats were redone with marine vinyl but not professionally. Clear South Carolina title and registration in good til 10/2015.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Interior Motives magazine has announced its judging panel for the 2004 Interior Motives Design Awards. This year's judges include some of the world's most respected senior automotive designers and design managers from carmakers and interior suppliers. The judges are:
- Olivier Boulay, Senior Executive Officer & Corporate General Manager, Product Design Office, Mitsubishi Motors Corp
- Guy Burgoyne, Studio Chief Designer, Product Design, Volvo Cars
- Simon Cox, Design Director, GM Advanced Design - UK
- Bill Fluharty, Vice-President Industrial Design - North America, Johnson Controls Inc
- Steve Lewis, Design Manager, Seat Cars
- Justyn Norek, Design Manager, I.D.E.A Institute
- Sarah Maynard, Interior Designer, Aston Martin
- Roberto Piatti, Managing Director, Stile Bertone
- Marek Reichman, Director Interior Strategy Product and Design Process, Ford Motor Company
- Rus Shafer, Director, Industrial Design, Intier Automotive
- Andreas Wlasak, Director of Industrial Design - Interior Systems, Faurecia
This year's awards - which will take place during the Paris Motor Show on 24 September 2004 - have attracted almost 200 registrations from students of transportation and industrial design from 20 countries.
Fri, 04 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Apart from having possibly the coolest name of any current hypercar and looking like a Storm Trooper's wheels of choice, the Trion Nemesis is attracting attention for another reason – its 2,000hp engine. At double the level of power produced by a Bugatti Veyron, that ought to deliver some mind-bending performance. Please click on the image above to read more on the Trion Nemesis
Tue, 08 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
BMW Z2 Spy shot snapped last year in the US
The idea of a sub-Z4 roadster from BMW has been a round a while. Well, at least as long as the Z4 has. And while we have no idea if it will be called the Z2, it does seem logical.