This unit was removed from a 1996 Seadoo GTI with a 717 rotax; It should fit other years and models. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
1996 Seadoo Gsi 717ignition Coil Rear Electrical Box Battery Tray on 2040-parts.com
Aubrey, Texas, US
Other Parts for Sale
- Seadoo gtx gti rxp xp speedster 3d gts lrv sportster spx gas cap and filler neck(US $19.99)
- Sea doo main jet 90 new oem mikuni bn round-body carb 89 90 sp gt(US $5.99)
- Sea doo dess kill post challenger hx speedster sportster utopia 278000646(US $69.99)
- Kawasaki stx 900 stx1100 jetski tool can container.(US $9.99)
- Js550 js440 550sx 550 440 js sx kawasaki jet ski gas tank(US $40.00)
- Kawasaki oil seal 92049-3725 kawasaki jh1200 ultra 150 jt1200 stx-r oil seal(US $13.99)
While the Mustang got its own celebration two days earlier on the other side of the country at Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, on Sunday, the annual Fabulous Fords Forever show in California honored all Blue Oval creations of the last 100 years. From the Model T to the new Mustang, there were hundreds of Ford cars and a few trucks spread out across the parking lot of Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park. This was the 24th running of the show, which was started by Ford and a herd of Mustang clubs as a kickoff to the car-show season.Fri, 18 Nov 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Audi is expanding the A1 range with the long-anticipated five-door, the new A1 Sportback. The five-door A1 arrives in showrooms in spring 2012. You won't mistake it -although it's the same length as the three-door A1, at 3950mm, it's 6mm taller and wider to pack in more space for heads and doors.Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 19 March 2014 17:00 The Porsche Cayman GTS and its soft-top doppelgänger, the Boxster GTS, take the fight to their 911 big brother like no Porsche sports car before. Thanks to a respective 15bhp power hike from their 3.4-litre straight-six engines, the GTS twins shave precious tenths of their 0-62mph time, with the Cayman arriving in 4.6sec (when specced with the PDK paddeshifter gearbox), and the Boxster in 4.7sec. The respective top speeds are 177mph and 174mph.