2 Pcs Rubber Seal Gasket For Harley Davidson Hard Saddlebag Lids Lid Gaskets M1 on 2040-parts.com
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- Harley davidson oem touring 97-08 flhtc electra saddlebag guard rails assembly(US $44.99)
- Yamaha dragstar (v-star) motorcycle steel saddle bag support bars mounts bracket(US $33.20)
- Willie and max grey thunder throw over saddle bags!
- Willy and max grey thunder fork bag
- Harley davidson fatboy 2003 harley saddle bags(US $300.00)
- Real leather☮tail rear bag pack motorbike waterproof motorcycle☮tie to grill☮☮☮
This is the new Suzuki Swift Sport, a lovely little hot (well, warm) hatch that will be officially revealed at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show in September. And you can forget about the current crop of turbocharged and big power-chasing hot hatches – this Swift Sport uses a naturally aspirated engine good for just 134bhp… 134bhp! I know the last Suzuki Swift Sport wasn’t big on power but Minis and VXR Corsas boast over 200bhp… Yes, but that’s not the point.Thu, 08 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Millennials are our future, God help us all, and automakers are still trying to figure out to get this supposedly car-averse demographic to part with its money. Of course, the real reason many Millennials aren't buying cars is because they don't have much money to part with. And, in that respect, they're in the same shoes as consumers in developing markets.Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Kia wil preview the Kia Ray Concept plug-in hybrid at the Chicago Motor Show next month Yes, the Detroit Motor Show is only just about done, but waiting in the wings is the rather less fancy Chicago Motor Show (although they probably won’t thank us for describing it as such). But despite Chicago being a lower key affair than Detroit they will still get their share of new stuff. Well, not necessarily new (we reported that North America gets the BMW Alpina B7 which will debut at Chicago) but certainly new to the US.