20''x120''15% Vlt Black Pro Cars Auto Home Glass Windows Tint Tinting Film Roll on 2040-parts.com
HK, Hong Kong
Window Tint for Sale
- Wrap vinyl flim cutter back paper slitter affordable bowery cutter cutting tool(US $12.99)
- Precut tint for all honda accord civic windshield banner tint free ship(US $9.97)
- Mercedes-benz w210 rear power roller blind electrical screen sun shade switch(US $128.70)
- 60%vlt low silver window tint film 40" inch x10' ft feet uv protection roll tool(US $45.95)
- 70%vlt very low silver window tint film 40" inch x10' ft feet uv protection roll(US $45.95)
- Gila window tint, 20% limo black, 6.5feet by 24"
The new Lexus IS (pictured) is leading Lexus’s sales growth in europe There’s lots to like about the Lexus range (even if we would like to see proper gearboxes proliferate), and it seems buyers across Europe are getting more and more enamoured of Toyota’s luxury brand. Lexus are reporting soaring sales in Europe so far in 2014, with sales up by 25.4 per cent over the same period in 2013 (and by 33 per cent in Western Europe) and the Lexus IS leading the way. Lexus IS sales were up to 6,923, followed by the Lexus RX SUV and the compact Lexus CT, with even the massively expensive Lexus LS chipping in 265 sales in the first six months of the year.Fri, 01 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0700
PORSCHE has taken the wraps off its new Panamera Turbo S, built for those who think the regular Turbo is neither fast nor exclusive enough. Prices will start at more than £131,000 for the car, which uses a twin-turbocharged 562bhp V8 petrol engine and four-wheel drive to catapult its two-tonne bulk to 62mph in just 3.8 seconds, on the way to a top speed of 192mph. Fuel economy is recorded as 27.7mpg on the European standard ‘combined cycle’ average, but drivers in the real world should expect around 20.Fri, 05 Aug 2005 00:00:00 -0700
Transportation Design students at England's Huddersfield University displayed their work in the annual degree show in June. The exhibition at Huddersfield University also included a display of the production model of the Toniq R sports car that has been designed and produced by former students of the Transport Design course. In late June the exhibition moved to central London.