20''x120''15% Vlt Black Pro Cars Auto Home Glass Windows Tint Tinting Film Roll on 2040-parts.com
HK, Hong Kong
Window Tint for Sale
- Wrap vinyl flim cutter back paper slitter affordable bowery cutter cutting tool(US $12.99)
- Precut tint for all honda accord civic windshield banner tint free ship(US $9.97)
- Mercedes-benz w210 rear power roller blind electrical screen sun shade switch(US $128.70)
- 60%vlt low silver window tint film 40" inch x10' ft feet uv protection roll tool(US $45.95)
- 70%vlt very low silver window tint film 40" inch x10' ft feet uv protection roll(US $45.95)
- Gila window tint, 20% limo black, 6.5feet by 24"
Honda is recalling about 166,000 copies of the 2012 Honda CR-V SUV and 6,200 copies of the 2013 Acura ILX sedan to fix a door latch. Honda says the release cable can come off the front door latch. If this happens, the door may not properly close or can open without warning, even when locked.Fri, 09 Nov 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Eterniti Artemis – a titivated Porsche Cayenne – is shown in almost production-ready guise before a debut in Asia in 2013. But despite plenty of negatives about the Eterniti Artemis – not least of which are how it looks and how much it costs – Eterniti seem sure they have a market – certainly in Asia – and they’re now showing us what is pretty much the production-ready version of the Artemis (above). Power comes from the same V8 Turbo the Cayenne Turbo gets, but Eterniti have tweaked it to deliver 600bhp and 750Nm of torque, despite which it’s no quicker than the £107k Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.Sat, 10 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The production version of the Mercedes GLA Concept (pictured) will debut at Frankfurt 2013 It’s only three months since the new Mercedes GLA debuted at the Shanghai Motor Show as a concept, but it’s already close to arriving in production guise. In fact, it looks like the new GLA – based on the new Mercedes A-Class underpinnings – will arrive in production form at next month’s Frankfurt Motor Show, ahead of going on sale in early 2014. The new GLA is aimed squarely at the competition from the BMW X1 and Audi Q3, and if it delivers as well as the A-Class has it stands a very good chance of becoming the pick of the premium compact SUVs.