2001-2005 Honda Civic Oem Keyless Entry Module With Remote.em2,es1,ep1,ep2,ev1. on 2040-parts.com
Blaine, Washington, United States
Selling a used condition keyless entry module for 01-05 civic, with remote too.
Comes with the harnesses clips, so if your car doesnt comes with the harnesses built into it, then you can use my harnesses clips to extend them.
The harnesses is a green small plug with 4 wires on it, if its there than you can just plug mine in and reset the remote to your car, and you dont need to extend my harnesses clips.
I ONLY SHIP MY ITEM OUT ON FRIDAY.
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING PRICE ARE FOR
UNITED STATES 48 STATES ONLY, I DO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN
THE WORLD, BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE FIRST.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER PARTS
FOR 1980-2005 HONDA CIVIC EF, EG,EK ETC ETC, ACURA EL, ISUZU GEMINI HONDA
ORTHIA OR ANY OTHER HONDAS AND ACURA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I HAVE TONS OF CIVIC
OR ANY OTHER HONDAS AND ACURA FOR PARTS.
Factory, OEM Car Security for Sale
Mon, 01 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
- Keyless remote case replacement - fits ford, lincoln, mazda, mercury(US $13.79)
- Keyless remote case replacement - replaces oe# 28268-4z400, 282684z400(US $13.79)
- Remote key fob case shell for land rover™ lr2, 5 button- us seller free shipping(US $9.99)
- X2 panasonic vl2330 rechargeable fob battery-lr2, lr3, discovery, range rover(US $22.99)
- 97-01 honda prelude oem keyless entry & anti theft system.bb1,bb2,bb3,bb4,bb6(US $129.99)
- Factory kia sorento remote kit start key start ignition models 2011 2012 2013
Toyota's struggling Scion brand may move upscale to challenge entry-level luxury models coming from European automakers. The new lower-luxury niche includes Mini, the front-wheel-drive Mercedes-Benz CLA arriving this fall and Audi's compact A3 sedan shown last week on the eve of the New York auto show. Scion has gone after young entry-level buyers since its inception 10 years ago but has lost its early momentum.
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
New E-Class Coupe. A new model, or a replacement for the CLK? But what is it, this new E-Class Coupe?
Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0800
We mentioned the other day when we were talking about the handling pack for the Ferrari 599 (the HTGE Pack) that Ferrari was also bringing a new car to Geneva – the Ferrari 599XX. We speculated that the 599XX would be in the mould of the FXX series – a track-only development car for uber-rich enthusiasts to drive on track and generate feedback for Ferrari. And that’s what it is!