2003-2006 Jdm Subaru Legacy Outback 2.5l Ej53 Sohc 4eat Automatic Transmission on 2040-parts.com
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Brand:SUBARU IMPREZA WRX FORESTER TURBO 5 SPEED TRANS
Interchange Part Number:55K MILES.
Country/Region of Manufacture:Japan
WE HAVE FOR SALE A CLEAN & LOW MILEAGE
2003 2004 2005 2006 JDM SUBARU LEGACY OUTBACK 2.5L 4EAT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
ITEM HAS APPROXIMATELY 55,000 MILES.
ITEMS YOU WILL RECEIVE
WE OFFER FAST & FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES OF USA.
WE SHIP OUT YOUR ITEM WITHIN 24 HOURS!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING TO HI,AK,PR AND INTERNATIONAL.
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY/LIFTGATE SERVICE AT DELIVERY: EXTRA $60.
PLEASE MENTION IF IT'S REQUIRED!
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS OVER THE PHONE, PAYPAL & CASH.
FOR FASTER SERVICE CALL 301-869-2400 DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
M-F 9-5 SAT 9-2
LOCAL PICK UP WELCOMED
***ACTUAL ITEM PICTURED***
Warranty period varies on item purchased. Warranty on used engines and transmissions can be either 30 or 90 day unless otherwise noted.
PERFORMANCE ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS- 30 day warranty only. No extended warranty offered.
OEM REPLACEMENT ENGINE & TRANSMISSION– Installed in other chassis than original 30 day warranty FINAL.
DIRECT REPLACEMENT ENGINE & TRANSMISSION – 90 day warranty. No extended warranty.
Warranty starting from the day you receive it / POD date (Proof of Delivery) or date of purchase in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you buy this item, you agree to terms and conditions below.
- We are not responsible for any labor charges. Final.
- If during the installation process, minor defective parts are found, please contact us in order to get them replaced. If you choose to purchase such parts from other retailers, it will be at your own cost. Some items require components/sensors/solenoids to be exchanged between engine/transmission for 100% functionality.
- No sensor/solenoid/component guaranteed to work. No warranty on these items.
- If this item needs any minor or major repairs, the item must be returned. Labor costs are not covered. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All wear and tear parts (e.g. timing belt, water pump, belts, seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- You will receive the item as shown in the pictures displayed. Any other additional parts required to complete your swap will have to be purchased separately. Some products may require additional components to be fully functional.
- If item was shipped. Please inspect item prior to signing and accepting all liability. It is the customers responsibility to inspect item received. Therefore signing for acceptance customer agrees that item is acceptable.
- Final sale body pieces & accessories are FINAL.
If item purchased & installer incapable of performing the installation. We will have installation performed. Customer to cover all expense.CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- Claims to be submitted immediately with shipping company by customer. Customer may accept the item as well as completing a claim with driver upon delivery.
- You may claim for vital part included in the original item description as included parts and must comply with all sections of our warranty terms. Sensors/solenoids/plugs not able to be claimed.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation. For faster response.
- Claims may take 2-3 weeks for decision.
- Shipping company verdict is final.
In all cases, we may consider your mechanic’s report but this CAN NOT over rule our warranty terms.The following claims are NOT ACCEPTED:
- You can not claim for any parts which was not included in original package nor mentioned in description page.
- You can not claim for any part, component or sensor which are clearly showing damaged in the original listing picture(s) or in the description of the item.
- You cannot claim for an item which is not compatible with your vehicle but you realized after receiving the item or during installation.
The return must be legit and must comply with the terms of our warranty and the buyer must accept and respect the following terms:
- We do not charge a restocking fee for our mistake.
- If customer purchases incorrect item comparing to our item being offered. There will be a 25% restocking fee of the item value.
- Customer is incapable of using the item. We may or may not accept the return. Final decision up to us.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer. Proper packing procedures to be followed.
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/ components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file or return authorization.
- All returned products/ items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client’s possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client’s possession, we will not issue any refund and may pursue legal claims
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.
- If customer is local. Item will need to be returned prior to receiving replacement if returned honored.
- Customer to pay pick up and re-delivery fee.
- If item refused at delivery for any reason prior to call in. Item will not be accepted at our location.
Complete Manual Transmissions for Sale
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Chrysler may develop a unibody small pickup positioned below the Dakota, whose production will end in 2011. "We're thinking of something that will separate itself from the full-sized truck more than what happens today, both in capability, price and size," said Joe Veltri, Chrysler Group vice president of product planning. "The Ram brand has room to expand into a compact-truck segment."
Veltri, interviewed this month at the National Truck Equipment Association's Work Truck Show in St.
Fri, 07 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Plenty of race-car drivers and automaker executives still remember the mantra, “Win on Sunday, sell on Monday.”
The Golden Commandos and Ram Chargers, two drag-racing teams that embody that motto, will make an appearance at the Detroit Autorama at Cobo Center on March 8, from 1-2 p.m. According to Chrysler, this is the only time they have appeared together since competing on the strip in the late 1960s. The Golden Commandos group was started in 1962 by Chrysler technicians, mechanics and engineers who worked in Highland Park, Mich.
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:00:00 -0700
AMG’s Tobias Moers has confirmed that a new Mercedes SLS is planned – as is a sub-SLS SLC – but it won’t come with hybrid power and electric assistance. But the Mercedes take on a supercar – the Mercedes SLS – isn’t set to go down the KERS route ant time soon according to AMG’s Director of Vehicle Development, Tobias Moers, who said that a next generation SLS – which is under development – would rely on weight saving and engine tweaking, just like the new Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series (pictured above), rather than electric assistance for its performance. Moers also said that Mercedes and AMG realised that the AMG brand doesn’t have the cachet of Ferrari and they have no plans to produce a car to go head to head with LaFerrari (or even the McLaren P1) so we won’t be seeing a hyper-SLS pushed upmarket in to the firing line of Ferrari any time soon.