2003-2006 Jdm Subaru Legacy Outback 2.5l Ej53 Sohc 4eat Automatic Transmission on 2040-parts.com
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Brand:SUBARU IMPREZA WRX FORESTER TURBO 5 SPEED TRANS
Interchange Part Number:55K MILES.
Country/Region of Manufacture:Japan
WE HAVE FOR SALE A CLEAN & LOW MILEAGE
2003 2004 2005 2006 JDM SUBARU LEGACY OUTBACK 2.5L 4EAT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
ITEM HAS APPROXIMATELY 55,000 MILES.
ITEMS YOU WILL RECEIVE
WE OFFER FAST & FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES OF USA.
WE SHIP OUT YOUR ITEM WITHIN 24 HOURS!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING TO HI,AK,PR AND INTERNATIONAL.
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY/LIFTGATE SERVICE AT DELIVERY: EXTRA $60.
PLEASE MENTION IF IT'S REQUIRED!
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS OVER THE PHONE, PAYPAL & CASH.
FOR FASTER SERVICE CALL 301-869-2400 DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
M-F 9-5 SAT 9-2
LOCAL PICK UP WELCOMED
***ACTUAL ITEM PICTURED***
Warranty period varies on item purchased. Warranty on used engines and transmissions can be either 30 or 90 day unless otherwise noted.
PERFORMANCE ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS- 30 day warranty only. No extended warranty offered.
OEM REPLACEMENT ENGINE & TRANSMISSION– Installed in other chassis than original 30 day warranty FINAL.
DIRECT REPLACEMENT ENGINE & TRANSMISSION – 90 day warranty. No extended warranty.
Warranty starting from the day you receive it / POD date (Proof of Delivery) or date of purchase in store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you buy this item, you agree to terms and conditions below.
- We are not responsible for any labor charges. Final.
- If during the installation process, minor defective parts are found, please contact us in order to get them replaced. If you choose to purchase such parts from other retailers, it will be at your own cost. Some items require components/sensors/solenoids to be exchanged between engine/transmission for 100% functionality.
- No sensor/solenoid/component guaranteed to work. No warranty on these items.
- If this item needs any minor or major repairs, the item must be returned. Labor costs are not covered. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All wear and tear parts (e.g. timing belt, water pump, belts, seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- You will receive the item as shown in the pictures displayed. Any other additional parts required to complete your swap will have to be purchased separately. Some products may require additional components to be fully functional.
- If item was shipped. Please inspect item prior to signing and accepting all liability. It is the customers responsibility to inspect item received. Therefore signing for acceptance customer agrees that item is acceptable.
- Final sale body pieces & accessories are FINAL.
If item purchased & installer incapable of performing the installation. We will have installation performed. Customer to cover all expense.CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- Claims to be submitted immediately with shipping company by customer. Customer may accept the item as well as completing a claim with driver upon delivery.
- You may claim for vital part included in the original item description as included parts and must comply with all sections of our warranty terms. Sensors/solenoids/plugs not able to be claimed.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation. For faster response.
- Claims may take 2-3 weeks for decision.
- Shipping company verdict is final.
In all cases, we may consider your mechanic’s report but this CAN NOT over rule our warranty terms.The following claims are NOT ACCEPTED:
- You can not claim for any parts which was not included in original package nor mentioned in description page.
- You can not claim for any part, component or sensor which are clearly showing damaged in the original listing picture(s) or in the description of the item.
- You cannot claim for an item which is not compatible with your vehicle but you realized after receiving the item or during installation.
The return must be legit and must comply with the terms of our warranty and the buyer must accept and respect the following terms:
- We do not charge a restocking fee for our mistake.
- If customer purchases incorrect item comparing to our item being offered. There will be a 25% restocking fee of the item value.
- Customer is incapable of using the item. We may or may not accept the return. Final decision up to us.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer. Proper packing procedures to be followed.
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/ components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file or return authorization.
- All returned products/ items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client’s possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client’s possession, we will not issue any refund and may pursue legal claims
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.
- If customer is local. Item will need to be returned prior to receiving replacement if returned honored.
- Customer to pay pick up and re-delivery fee.
- If item refused at delivery for any reason prior to call in. Item will not be accepted at our location.
Complete Manual Transmissions for Sale
Sun, 04 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The new Honda/Acura NSX (pictured) hits the track
The new Honda NSX has been a decade or more in the making as Honda vacillated over whether or not to revisit their supercar odyssey with a a new NSX for the 21st century. But having shaken off the self-imposed shackles that made them believe a new Honda supercar in these more austere and ‘Green’ times would be anathema, Honda are finally powering forward with a new NSX. True, they’ve decided their new NSX needs to be’Green’ to be good, but the green-ness Honda are throwing at the new NSX actually gives it more power too, so we’re not complaining.
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Volkswagen will begin taking orders on the Golf R Cabriolet from March 2013, with first deliveries starting in April 2013. The soft-top Golf R marks the last hurrah for Golf Mk6 production, as the sharp new Mk7 Golf takes over the mantle. What's under the bonnet of the 2013 Volkswagen Golf R?
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Ford hot hatch is back! The new Focus family will sire a – range-topping, for now – ST performance variant, to be unveiled at the 2010 Paris motor show. There's still a bit of a wait on, however; the mainstays of the new Focus range go on sale in March 2011, while the new Focus ST won't arrive until late 2011 or 2012.So how fast is the new 2011 Ford Focus ST?Sounds like it should be pretty rapid.